• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on the Pi boys

cetan

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I havent posted in a while but all 3 Pi boys are doing fine. Last August after 5 1/2 years Chante finally decided that it is OK to come over to me for head scratches. He still wont step up but if I pat the boing outside his cage next to my chair he comes scampering over. Nick the Dusky is still Mr Zen, he does have a peculiar habit of sitting in a paper bag. And Stormy has become great friends with Nick and will go follow him around on the floor and attack my feet. I only have 5 large flat topped stands, 5 hanging play areas and 3 stands in the living room but they prefer the floor - go figure. Chante and Stormy do not get along but they pretty much stay away from each other and the diva green cheek conure is still the alpha bird of the house

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome back!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm glad they're doing well. :)

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Great update on your boys!!! I am glad they are well and coexisting. Crazy how long it takes them to decide to interact more....just 5 years! I guess one can't be too cautious. Charlie similarly is just starting to step up more and to seek me out a lot...sort of wants to cuddle with me a lot...just over 5 years since I adopted him....

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Took Lurch 5 years to mostly decide I was his friend so for a Pi not unheard of...

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:hello1: