• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

<UPDATE>My moms TAG bit off her parakeets beak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Keeping that little baby in my prayers..... glad she is eating/drinking and active!
I hope she continue to get better!

Allessa

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Hey guys, just wanted to do another update on Sky and its good news =) She is back to her normal active self for the most part. My dad says every morning now when he starts making her food she flies onto his shoulder and eats without hesitation from the syringe. They are feeding her 3 times a day with the syringe and he said they mash up pellets with water and shes learning to pick at it and eat it from a bowl. They were avoiding the picture because he says she still has dried up blood and hes a bit embarrassed by it..but he says once it comes off he will get me one. Altho im finishing my 2nd job up this week, so i might just drive down there next week and check how shes doing. But shes doing way better than any of us couldve expected. Im so happy =)

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
That's such good news:dance4:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
YAY that is fantastic news!! I am so glad for the good update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.