• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

UPDATE #53 & 55 Look at us! We are both going on a car trip to Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
re: UPDATE #53 & 55 Look at us! We are both going on a car trip to Oregon

what fun!!!!!!!!!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris

Looks like the T4W crew is off to a good start on your Oregon vacation! No doubt there are some "interesting" installments coming!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

We got in very late at night, Mom said it was 10 pm! We were like this :bounce5::bounce5:
Then Dad set up our den, he said that we have to be in there when they go out. I love my den, but my sissy hates it :mad:
IMG_1544.jpg

First thing in the morning we went to dog heaven on earth. We ran and ran, then we ran some more, we chased balls forever, so fun :D
IMG_1545.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg

We were so tired
IMG_1560.jpg

Then we went back to our room and into the den. Mom and Dad said they would be right back, I needed a nap, but sissy had other plans :evilgrin:

Soon as they left we worked so hard on breaking out of our den.

We rattled, rattled and rattled until the latches came undone. :arrested:

Then sissy went right for the special treats we had and we ate those, we found some garbage and chewed that up. Sissy peed on the carpet then she went to mom's brand new 'Fit Flops' and chewed up just one, she left the other for mom.

:laughing7::excited2:

We had so much fun, we barked and barked and ran around like puppies! It was a free for all.

Mom and dad came home and this is what they looked like when they walked through the door
:somadatyou::tmsmakesme::rant:

Mom was so sad about her new Fit Flops, my heart broke when I saw her so :(:(:( She said she bought them special for the trip.

IMG_1571.jpg IMG_1574.jpg

I don't know what is on the agenda for today but whatever it is, Sissy and I make it fun!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Just that?? Here if I want to cross any borders with my animals, ANY of them, I have to their passports (yes, they all have them :lol:) as a proof of my ownership and that they are healthy and some extra paper work depending if my birds are crossing the border or my dog. My dog has to have all of his shots and a clean bill of health...to put it in one sentence-crossing the border with pets is more of a nightmare that something I would do...ever again.
Well we are supposed to have a rabies shot cert. and health record for dogs and cats, but no one ever asks for it, other animals it is a different story.

Sparkles

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Iskra

Well we are supposed to have a rabies shot cert. and health record for dogs and cats, but no one ever asks for it, other animals it is a different story.
regardless of what type of an animal you're taking cross the border you have to have a passport for them. Here at least...I find it silly, but it it what it is. It ends up to be a LOT of paperwork and a LOT MORE headache to make it happen.

Oh, no...they really know how to make a mess, don't they? :eek:

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

:omg: what stinkers!! :faint: :devil:

I had to Use quick links/carabiners at the top and bottom of the door to keep the coonie girls in :pinkgrin:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

:omg: what stinkers!! :faint: :devil:

I had to Use quick links/carabiners at the top and bottom of the door to keep the coonie girls in :pinkgrin:
Oh I never thought of that!
We bought padlocks.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

Padlocks work too ;)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

:naughty:Rotten doggies! You must stay where mommy and daddy put you! No eating of fit flops! They will make you barf!:barf:If you barf you won't feel like:run:on the beach and playing in the :float:. So my advice to you is you both better just :chillout: Listen to mom and dad, behave and you will have a blast and not have to stay in your :cage1: If it wasn't for mom having a few :patrelax: I bet you would be swimming with the :fish3: So the next time mommy posts I want to hear that the two of you are behaving yourselves and not being the ":angel4: that you both are!! Remember, :xmasunwrap2: is just around the corner! So you know who is watching you! ;) Have fun though!!:heart:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat

:rofl:Look at those cute faces, how can you be mad?:p What a beautiful place, I really would love to visit Oregon. Maybe next year when we go out to Washington, we can go by way of Oregon first.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie

:naughty: Uh-oh...Auntie Marie says be good doggies and from now on wait till you get to the beach for the :pillowfight: so mommy and daddy can also relax and have fun. :chickendance:

ThatDarnBird

Awwww... What monsters I mean sweeties. :D
It does look like everybody is having fun.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

It sounds like they are having more fun than you! I am sorry about your flip flops and the rug.

Matt

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett

Oh bless! the joys of being with our four legged friends. I am sure once they are grown up they are going to behave honest! All part of the growing up stage:D:dance4::D They know you have forgiven them already! :dancing:

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris

I have no idea what the heck Fit Flops are, but they must be special if you were that upset.
Wow, what a handful those 2 are! Good thing they didn't do far more damage to the room.
Good that you have locks now.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Okay, my sister is obsessed with her Fit Flops too so I understand. They must have had a real BLAST though :o: I guess they'll need a stronger den!!!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha

They outsmarted you :D

Tangle Elf

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen

I miss the Oregon beach. We were going to have our wedding there earlier this month. Planning, family and money got out of control so we decided to just take the kids to Disney World instead. It was going to be in front of Haystack Rock. There's a brewery there that keeps posting pictures of how beautiful the beach would have been for my wedding :( Disney World was a great trip, but I miss the Pacific Coast.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

I miss the Oregon beach. We were going to have our wedding there earlier this month. Planning, family and money got out of control so we decided to just take the kids to Disney World instead. It was going to be in front of Haystack Rock. There's a brewery there that keeps posting pictures of how beautiful the beach would have been for my wedding :( Disney World was a great trip, but I miss the Pacific Coast.
We are going to Cannon Beach tomorrow, there will be lots of pics of Haystack rock :)

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

I have no idea what the heck Fit Flops are, but they must be special if you were that upset.

Fit Flops are the most comfy flip flops ever. They fit so well, and they don't bother you between the toes. Plus you can get sparkly dressy ones, casual, etc I loved them, I save them for my vacations :( they are pricey too, so it isn't like you can just run out and buy another over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.