• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

(Update #35) blisters a round eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Weird, I never had a problem. Maybe its just this clutch? How soon was thks clutch laid after the last clutch? Also what consistency are you feeding your babies now? Also right now is the perfect time to offer a blended warm mash handfeeding to your babies. I always offered a blend of super fruits like mango and super veggie like blended cooked sweet potatoe and squash and some greens and oatmeal and herbs, the babies Loved it. I offered it when the babies were 3-3.5 weeks old until weaning and the babies instantly took to fresh foods too.:)

SteinhebelAviary

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Leah
it was about two months apart between clutches. this clutch is so much more active and alert then the last. the last clutch was still healthy and all and became more active once they reached about 5 weeks. this clutch maby about a week after I pulled they became more active and they are more noiser as well. I need to re stock on my food for them but for now we are feeding a brown rice and mixed been mix with there baby food and they love the been mix. the older ones took to it right away. That's another thing with this clutch from the last. This clutch is learning faster that they have to look down for there food. the last clutch took them a few days beore they relized there food was on a plate as well. We also offer them baby apple sause with there food.

Sunnyside

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Janice
Were the blisters caused by too much protein?

I am glad they are all good and healthy! I know this is a releif to you :) :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.