• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Unexpected temporary addition

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know which is funniest - the look on your dogs faces or that wee lidddle wicious puddy tat :xflove: :xflove: :xflove: with an arched back and ears back, :jawdrop1: :jawdrop1: :mad: :mad: obviously prepared to defend itself til death .... :wideyed: Uh-huh, you're just fostering right? Uh-huh, yeahhhhh, that's the ticket you're just fostering .... until Alex keeps the wee liddle wicious puddy tat .... :bag:

BTW how did McClane take to the attempted suckle??? :coffeescreen:

The tiny thing was not in defense mode, I think he was just trying to keep his balance! He follows the dogs around :rolleyes:

He took off running and hid for a bit! :rofl:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
@JLcribber
@TMS Sure they can count - there are 2 telephone poles, one fire hydrant and 12 mailbox poles along this street to pee on ...
And who says you aren't already the " big fat meany poopie head :sour: "?
:roflmao: :wacky:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You and your family are very kind to take him in. After having such large friends he will have no fear!

Matt

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You and your family are very kind to take him in. After having such large friends he will have no fear!

Matt

Thanks Matt :) Alex wants to call him Mufasa because he struts his tiny stuff around the big dogs like he's the king! :lol:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
And who says you aren't already the " big fat meany poopie head :sour: "?
:roflmao: :wacky:

It stinks being one! I need one of them husbands that puts his foot down, instead I get one that's a sucker for little helpless things :(

I'm sure he wasn't expecting quite that level of intimacy .... o_O o_O
Bet he wasn't! :hehe: He is being totally ridiculous with this baby, he's grooming him, snuggling him and he's herding him to keep him in his sights. The baby cries and he comes running for me to do something :rolleyes:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Well, just be prepared for when McClane comes to you with a baby kitty bottle and looks at you to fill it ...... :jawdrop1:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well, just be prepared for when McClane comes to you with a baby kitty bottle and looks at you to fill it ...... :jawdrop1:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit! :rolleyes:
I just went to check on the baby and couldn't find him, he kinda blends into the cream fleece sheet I have him in. In my search for him, I woke the little mite up. McClane came rushing over, placed his muzzle right by the baby, the baby snuggled into it and went back to sleep! :lol:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
McClane says you can't take away his kitty. He has wanted his own pet for years.

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
What a cutie! He has some impressive paws for being so tiny!

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
OMG! Those pics of kitty and McClane are precious. I nearly melted - that massive dog with his little itty-bitty baby. Good luck TMS ON trying NOT to keep this one. McClane, my bets on you getting a new kitty-pup.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok, so it looks like we will be keeping little Oliver (?) McClane cemented it Friday night!
Mark has purposely not been handling the baby, he's a pushover and didn't want to get attached. Friday night while I was getting ready for work, I brought the baby into the bedroom with me.
Mark was sitting on the bed with McClane, McClane picked up the kitten and plopped him in Mark's lap! :rolleyes:
I wish I had gotten a video of that and the look on Mark's face :hehe: I did get a picture of the baby on his lap, notice the drool spot on Mark's pants, that's where Mac placed the baby! :D
056.JPG
057.JPG