• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Unapproved Vendor's Dailies

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I won't be home when it arrives, I will be at work. Why couldn't she just honor my wishes and give me a refund? Has to be difficult!!
Possibly because she needs your money to continue funding what she’s doing or maybe because she figures if you have to work or fight to get your money back you’ll give up and she will have won her little game of deception allowing her to easily continue doing what she has been doing so far?

I’m so very sorry this saga is still continuing and people and their birds are still being affected:(

I hope you have the patience and strength to push back and get what is rightfully yours without her managing to drag you into her silly games.

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
I won't be home when it arrives, I will be at work. Why couldn't she just honor my wishes and give me a refund? Has to be difficult!!
:( It's unfair of her to do this. To you and everyone else. I know it's a bother but take it back to the post office and tell them that you don't accept it and want it returned. I'm sure others with more experience will chime in.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Not a problem Craig. This is EXACTLY what she does. Everything these days has a time and date stamp so she has not one iota of ground to stand on. If you can log in to your account and find the tracking numbers you can re-route those packages back to her. If not ( I didn't open an account so I had no way to check tracking numbers... and she actually sent my packages at least six days after my refund) and if those packages arrive at home ( are your packages delivered where they are safe from being stolen?) DON'T open them. Simply take them to the post office and tell the clerk your orders were beyond delayed and were cancelled and you are refusing them. As long as the seal on the package hasn't been opened the post office will take them back... ask for a receipt to prove the refusal. She's not honoring anything other than her fan base and customers on Facebook.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Possibly because she needs your money to continue funding what she’s doing or maybe because she figures if you have to work or fight to get your money back you’ll give up and she will have won her little game of deception allowing her to easily continue doing what she has been doing so far?

I’m so very sorry this saga is still continuing and people and their birds are still being affected:(

I hope you have the patience and strength to push back and get what is rightfully yours without her managing to drag you into her silly games.
I think most people who have opened disputes and mailed their unopened packages back to her have gotten their refunds. She knows exactly what she's doing... years of practice in the deceit department. I think she has given most of the buyers from AA a run around because she knows we won't be repeat customers and this is why she was shipping the newer orders out instead of the older orders ( us). Certified PIA.

Sirius

Moving in
Real Name
Barbara
She doesn't do refunds. You will have to dispute with PayPal or your CC company. You retain the right of refusal with the post office as long as you dont open it. Make sure you keep print screens and emails. I know it is a pain but none of us deserved to be treated this way. I typically let things go pretty easily but she lit a fire under me like i have never experienced.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Sirius

:pcwhack: Does seem to be an issue that would take this to make you stop reading. Huh?

Sirius

Moving in
Real Name
Barbara
@Sirius

:pcwhack: Does seem to be an issue that would take this to make you stop reading. Huh?
Absolutely! I cant tell you how many times i have been close to that! I will tell myself, NO dont look anymore and the next day i am right back at it..I too had a mold incident with the vitaballs I looked on here when all this started and someone else had posted the exact same scenario with an unfulfilled promise of a replacement. I became very angry then and have not stopped. I feel fortunate that my birds were not harmed and i feel awful for everyone dealing with sick or dying birds. My heart goes out to everyone.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I just wrote a complaint review to the BBB website. I hope it saves some birdies.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
What about Yelp?

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
What about Yelp?
That's a good idea too. Sergei goes back to the vet again tomorrow. I hate taking him for more blood tests all the time. I feel like I'm torturing the poor baby. My good intentions went south and he's paying the price. I'm just sick about this whole rip off.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I just wanted to chime in and say that I had emailed her requesting a refund and I said to not suddenly say it's shipped because I know it is a fabrication and that any order I receive will be documented and returned to sender. Never received a reply so I opened a dispute with PayPal. I attached my emails to her and basically said that this is an ongoing problem within the bird community right now and that people's birds are actually getting sick and she is being reported to the FDA (or whichever, but that this is being reported.) They basically gave her the chance to respond which she never did, and so I had open an additional dispute wherein PayPal contacted her themselves. Then I just got an email last Thursday from PayPal saying they never received a response from the vendor and they are refunding me. I'm happy to have my money back however, I am not sure how it works and hope that the refund actually comes from her account and isnt some buyer protection from PayPal. I only spent $65 but she is scamming hundreds of people and needs to feel the damage she's done in some way not to even mention the illness that has befallen so many birds.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I just wanted to chime in and say that I had emailed her requesting a refund and I said to not suddenly say it's shipped because I know it is a fabrication and that any order I receive will be documented and returned to sender. Never received a reply so I opened a dispute with PayPal. I attached my emails to her and basically said that this is an ongoing problem within the bird community right now and that people's birds are actually getting sick and she is being reported to the FDA (or whichever, but that this is being reported.) They basically gave her the chance to respond which she never did, and so I had open an additional dispute wherein PayPal contacted her themselves. Then I just got an email last Thursday from PayPal saying they never received a response from the vendor and they are refunding me. I'm happy to have my money back however, I am not sure how it works and hope that the refund actually comes from her account and isnt some buyer protection from PayPal. I only spent $65 but she is scamming hundreds of people and needs to feel the damage she's done in some way not to even mention the illness that has befallen so many birds.
Marsha's criminal records of scam businesses goes back years and years. It's terrible what she's pulled on people!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Does anybody know how set up Google review on Google maps to her current address? The more place we can set up where people can see reviews of this business the better.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
I would do it myself but don't have enough point as a local guide to do it for Illinois

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would do it myself but don't have enough point as a local guide to do it for Illinois
Hmmmm, it is a good idea, but I've never done it. If you're having an issue I probably will to... I can't do it right now because we're knee deep in something else... I'll try later tho.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
another great idea! I get more upset with each trip to the vet!!!!
I feel the same way. I'm so tired of crying my eyes out every time we go to the vet, I'm tired of seeing the pain Chirp is experiencing, I'm tired of everything getting worse and worse. I'm just so over it all.

But above all I am beyond peeved that MM gets away with this. How many others are going through what we are? How many others have lost birds? How many others have birds who will never be totally okay again?

It makes my heart break.