• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

U2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I posted this in the Rehome section but want to post it here as well for all Cockatoo lovers to read. Hope this is okay.....if not, mods' could you please delete it?

Hi Neighbors,

I am trying to help a lady I bird sit for find a loving, forever home for her 2 year old Umbrella Cockatoo. Esther is 2 years old, a very beautiful and loving bird. She is not a plucker, she is fully feathered and flighted and vetted. She is NOT tolerant of small birds. While she has never bitten or attacked a human, she has killed two smaller birds and injured another that lived in the home. The owners are fearful that she may injure or kill their Goffin's Too so that is why they are wanting a new home for Esther.

I am hoping that Esther might be the perfect bird for one of our neighbor's here on Avian Avenue. Please email me or pm me for my phone number so that I can answer any questions and/or relay any interest in Esther to her owners.

Thank you all very much

Brigid

brigidt36@insightbb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.