• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Trick or Treating All Year Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Here is my dog Dirk.:)

We live in a condo building and everyday/every chance he gets he goes to the doors of people that have treats. He knows what door on each floor has them :dance5:

There is one condo that leaves out a treat everyday for another dog. Well Dirk thinks he is hot stuff if he gets to it before Charlotte (the other dog) :rolleyes:

We live in a very pet friendly building :heart:

Attachments

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
I was in my 40s when my kids were babies. I found the older I got, the lower my tolerance for crying.

When my kids hit the terrible twos and were whining all the time; I invented "ouchy candy". Turns out a child cannot whine if you stuff their mouth with a few m&m's.

Didn't work that great with my kids. They don't like candy much. But there was a line of neigborhood kids outside my door; whining about their ouchies.

Sort of backfired on me :(

Love the photo of your canine. He is one spoiled pooch.

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Here is my dog Dirk.:)

We live in a condo building and everyday/every chance he gets he goes to the doors of people that have treats. He knows what door on each floor has them :dance5:

There is one condo that leaves out a treat everyday for another dog. Well Dirk thinks he is hot stuff if he gets to it before Charlotte (the other dog) :rolleyes:

We live in a very pet friendly building :heart:
Great neighbors!! Lucky Dogs:heart:

I was in my 40s when my kids were babies. I found the older I got, the lower my tolerance for crying.

When my kids hit the terrible twos and were whining all the time; I invented "ouchy candy". Turns out a child cannot whine if you stuff their mouth with a few m&m's.

Didn't work that great with my kids. They don't like candy much. But there was a line of neigborhood kids outside my door; whining about their ouchies.

Sort of backfired on me :(

Love the photo of your canine. He is one spoiled pooch.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
That is so cute Danita. Better not let the parrots know the neighbors have treats :)

love4birds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
That is adorable, Danita. Dirk sounds like a cutie.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
hahaha cute story!

Status
Not open for further replies.