• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Toys for the vet and three techs

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
One girl just adopted a cockatiel :)
Not pictured are some AS foot toys i found in their pretty bag!

cockatiel toys.JPG

cockatiel toys

dr breeze toys.JPG

Ninja grey toys

sterling and co toys.JPG

toys for baby grey Sterling and flock

waldo toys.JPG

toys for Waldo, the spunky lovie rescue!

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Great choice for each bird!
Thanks! The small toy with vine stars and beads is getting shredded by JoJo and Chickie! I'll be ordering more! Do you use cross cut grain pine? Snappy's mahogany is all gone and the slats are too hard to chew for my guys! Rudy loved snapping the pods off!

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Thanks! The small toy with vine stars and beads is getting shredded by JoJo and Chickie! I'll be ordering more! Do you use cross cut grain pine? Snappy's mahogany is all gone and the slats are too hard to chew for my guys! Rudy loved snapping the pods off!
I am so glad he enjoyed it. I could do one with a mahogany pod and then a chipper block and then another pod or something like that. The time to make is the same I would just have you pay for the extra parts.

I have the little chipper blocks like Rudy likes and also I have some 3\8" slices of chipping wood which are not colored (I could color some though as long as you are not in a hurry). The 1/4 ones are smaller than the original Snappy wood and the 3/8" blocks are a little larger than the original. I am sure we could work something out.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
oooh they're all so cute! Love the straw hat and basket cute cute cute! :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I am so glad he enjoyed it. I could do one with a mahogany pod and then a chipper block and then another pod or something like that. The time to make is the same I would just have you pay for the extra parts.

I have the little chipper blocks like Rudy likes and also I have some 3\8" slices of chipping wood which are not colored (I could color some though as long as you are not in a hurry). The 1/4 ones are smaller than the original Snappy wood and the 3/8" blocks are a little larger than the original. I am sure we could work something out.

the original design is great, i love it, except you would use the little colorful chipper blocks you have on the link you posted above. JoJo and Chickie didn't touch their snappy (!) so Rudy still has one to go, but I'd like to give one to my vet, so I'll order them in a few days. Also a pink bucket of tiny foot toys for the cockatiel! And definitely several of the small vine star and beads toy!

oooh they're all so cute! Love the straw hat and basket cute cute cute! :)
It was fun shopping a new selection of toys!