• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Toy Part Stores in Perth Western Aus?

LesBirdman

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Leslie Wessling
I've been looking at some stores on line and there are some great options out there for buying bird toy parts.

I really want to make my birds their toys, seeing as the stuff I can get at supply stores like city farmers and PetStock seem to be limited. I find that once I recycle a few broken toys into one good toy that my babies enjoy it more, maybe because I know how they like their toys.

I would much prefer to be able to go into a store and see the parts, handle them, ask a staff member questions and about their own experiences, but I can't seem to find anywhere that stocks parts, only complete toys ready for retail.

Any help is appreciated, although I understand the question is pretty niche for an international forum

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

LesBirdman

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Leslie Wessling
I did a few different searches on google but none came up with what I was looking for, Beaky things was one but their selection is very limited and the items I would be interested in are sold out, not to mention it's on-line only.

Pablo's is a little better but un-godly expensive for the selection, I have done better recycling toys.

That animal enrichment Australia site is one I missed though and looks really interesting, actually the retail toys they have there seem to be more what I am looking for. Lucky especially likes shredding and foraging toys, I will flick them an email to find out mor about their supply so thanks very much for that one! :D