• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Today's rescue

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I'm so sorry he didn't make it. :(
But I'm sure of that he did felt good his last time knowing that he would be safe and was provided the things he needed.
All wild animals fight for their survival. I think that this feeling of being safe means a lot to them. ♥

Thank you for always rescuing they one that needs it! ♥

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Thanks for asking @Crazy4parrots

Yikes! Is this stuff in Missouri too? I have a water fountain and I hope I won't spread that stuff!
The best we can do is bleach clean our feeders and outside baths daily, bleach kills canker and other nasties out there.,Bleach also kills hantavirus spread in mouse/ rat droppings..

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
The best we can do is bleach clean our feeders and outside baths daily, bleach kills canker and other nasties out there.,Bleach also kills hantavirus spread in mouse/ rat droppings..
I think hubby does bleach clean it. We have had talks about not allowing bleach to stay in the fountain because the birds drink and play in there.

I've seen birds fly up in our tree when I back out of the garage in the mornings, they swoop down to play in the fountain as I leave.