• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Today on my way to gym :D

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
That is a lot of snow!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
We have a snow storm here.
I did try to leave home earlier today but I have to go back because the road was not accessible.
It was a major accident. Four passenger cars and two trucks were involved. And then all cars in both directions just stood their, and some that comes to fast did enter in a snow river or in the car in front of them. I'm glad that I did the right decision to go back home.
Buses and trains are not available today and tomorrow because we will have more snow..
They said that it's gonna be a little windy and some snow. I guess they where wrong..
We will have snow and very windy the hole week so I hope my girls stays healthy. :)

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
I am in Wales, and we are on Red Alert here, but nothing like you have in Sweden.
The scary thing is they don't have snow tires here, because they don't normally get snow more than 2-3 times a year, if that.
Thank you storm Emma for the pretty snow :) I went out yesterday and that was before the snow hit and it was bloody freezing with the wind factor.
Now to get my coffee and watch it from my nice warm house.

Chopper

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
So we are on our third day of constant snowing...i should been at work today...but there is no way i can get to Ystad..so free day today...hopefully i can get to work tomorrow evening...need the cash hehe
And arrived to my destination! :)
View attachment 270955
Thank you for sharing. We don't have snow here right now. Seldom do so I appreciate you sharing yours.
I noticed that you were able to make it to the gym. Getting there should have been a work out for you.

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I am in Wales, and we are on Red Alert here, but nothing like you have in Sweden.
The whole Europa is on Red Alert, and many homeless has died because of the cold and the snow.
I was in Tomelilla ;) today and the trip their wasn't great at all. But I have my self to blame because the Police is telling everyone to stay home if it's not an emergency.
The time to get their was x 3. But I have a great car, and really nice studded tires so I'm not afraid to drive in this kind of weather.

And they don't have enough of resources to plow the roads, so the smaller roads looks like this:
so.jpg

Stay safe everyone that lives in Europe!

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
OMG @Eloy that's a lot of snow alright!!!
I wouldn't want to be driving in that.
We've had a lot more snow late afternoon and into the evening so keeping nice and warm inside.
Lovely to see the snow though, I miss it.

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
The scary thing is they don't have snow tires here, because they don't normally get snow more than 2-3 times a year, if that.
Thank you storm Emma for the pretty snow :) I went out yesterday and that was before the snow hit and it was bloody freezing with the wind factor.
Now to get my coffee and watch it from my nice warm house.
I took some hot chocolate when i got home from the gym, i dont like coffee that much :)
Its been cold but i aint frozen off me so it hasnt been a big prob for me :D

Thank you for sharing. We don't have snow here right now. Seldom do so I appreciate you sharing yours.
I noticed that you were able to make it to the gym. Getting there should have been a work out for you.
I will take more phots later to post so keep looking for them :)

Yupp was almost a full workout just getting there hehe

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I will have the hot chocolate waiting for you when you're done my driveway ;)
Did you get a lot of snow too?