• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Today in Doggo Land...

WillowNMurphy

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Willow
This wasn’t very interesting, but I thought you guys might like to hear about it since I never talk about my dogs. :p
Today I decided to take my doggo, Kiara, for a walk. Lulu has bad arthritis and doesn’t do well on walks so I decided to leave Lulu at home while I walked Kiara.
8E968F42-28F4-4646-A8D2-6A8B2D9306D5.jpeg
We have a creek near our house so I decided to follow the path near it. It was really pretty and I got a few pictures that I thought were really nice. :D
98F0F580-B964-4598-95F0-523277E30F10.jpeg
There was a border collie and her slave walking a while behind us, Kiara went a bit nuts at times but we kept on. I was kinda ready to head back home and found a bridge to cross the creek back to the side my house was on, but it was a grate walkway and Kiara was really scared of it, so we walked until we reached the end of the creek.
06132434-CBE2-4301-B0F5-B4C0FE9D1046.jpeg
Kiara had walked me halfway home when it started raining. Really hard. My hair got soaked, she got muddy AND soaked. Kiara needed a bath anyway, so when we finally got home I gave lulu and Kiara a bath, despite their silent protests. :cautious:
04473860-19C2-4C02-AC6E-6E35ED03490D.jpeg

A7BAA796-8F23-49F6-90D2-EF1F3AA08FB8.jpeg
They were kind of sulky after their bath, but they smelled nice and got to cuddle with me until they were dry.
Our day has ended with a nice bunch of cuddles and Netflix.
885ADD38-0DF1-4D36-8AAC-9880D69E8DB9.jpeg

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Very, very cute puppies! Reminds me so much of my little Pebbles who is no longer with me, but enjoying heaven!

I’m glad you can share your love with them both! :fairy: Thank you for the wonderful photos also!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Cute puppies with those special eyes that make you want to let them get away with whatever they want to do. Looks like you have a nice place to walk :)

WillowNMurphy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Willow
Very, very cute puppies! Reminds me so much of my little Pebbles who is no longer with me, but enjoying heaven!

I’m glad you can share your love with them both! :fairy: Thank you for the wonderful photos also!

I’m sure Pebbles enjoyed life with you and is enjoying heaven very much! Thank you. :)

WillowNMurphy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Willow
Cute puppies with those special eyes that make you want to let them get away with whatever they want to do. Looks like you have a nice place to walk :)
They’re both very spoiled, thought I don’t spend much time with them. The creek is very nice to walk by, there’s a path right down next to it, but it was a bit full of water :p

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a precious pair! They're so cute! :swoon:
And what a beautiful pathway to walk on. I bet she loved sniffing everything!

WillowNMurphy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Willow
What a precious pair! They're so cute! :swoon:
And what a beautiful pathway to walk on. I bet she loved sniffing everything!

She led me off the path a few times, she had so much fun. We ran a few times because she was so energetic.