• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Time for some spring :)

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I had some spring/summer toys laying around so put together a spring cage for Echo. This wasn't as planned out as some of my other theme cages but it ended up pretty good. It's kind of a mishmash of toys. But Echo seems to be enjoying it.:D Lots of T4W toys in it. He loves those :swoon:

Last edited:

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Love Echo touching/examing each toy, definitely enjoying. :cool: Lovely toys and wonderful setup. :)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Aww, looks awesome! I love that you have different themes for the cage :xflove: And Echo is beautiful :heart:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Looks awesome! I love how you always make everything so festive! How is Echo doing? He looks happy!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
What a sweet and happy boy! Your cage setups are always lovely! :flowbug:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Love Echo touching/examing each toy, definitely enjoying. :cool: Lovely toys and wonderful setup. :)
Thankyou!! Yeah he's too cute when he explores. He really enjoys when when I do a big swap out and change everything around. I don't do it too often as he's kind of a slow chewer. I do switch things around abit and add new things to keep things interesting. I'm sort of lucky that he's not a big chewer, in the sense he's not constantly going through toys, and I save some money that way. Though I still really enjoy a good birdie haul shopping spree :hehe:

Aww, looks awesome! I love that you have different themes for the cage :xflove: And Echo is beautiful :heart:
Thankyou!! I love planning themes I'm dorky that way :roflmao: I have a couple more planned coming up. One's going to be a tribute to Zane in a way :heart: I was sorting through my stuff for it and it got my creative juices flowing. So I think I'll make more toys than I was planning too. :laugh: I didn't make any this time around as I wasn't feeling up to it. But it's nice to have some inspiration again :D

Looks awesome! I love how you always make everything so festive! How is Echo doing? He looks happy!
Thanks!! I have a lot of fun with it :) Echo is doing pretty well. I'm not too worry about him. I think in his first home he was the only bird there and was there for about 6 years. So not a really big adjustment but he's still getting use to it again. He likes to preen my shirt on my shoulder lot which he barely did before. But he use to preen Zane a lot so I think that's why he's suddenly obbess with preening me. I guess that's been his way coping. He's sweeter to me too. Since Zane's passing I haven't worried too much about Echo biting me. He doesn't bite all that often anyway but usually I worry about it more. He's been really behaving himself. I'm sure he is grieving but at least he seems happy and not overly depressed :)

What a sweet and happy boy! Your cage setups are always lovely! :flowbug:
Thanks!! My setups are always fun to put together. :joyful: He is being really sweet at the moment. And he's a pretty happy guy. While Zane had his issues and Echo has his I've been very blessed that both of my guys have been happy happy birds :swoon:

Last edited:

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Love your cage set-up. Spring is definitely in the air there :)
Echo is gorgeous!!!