• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Thumbs up to Lupine and West Paw

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Both Lupine and West Paw have excellent warranties on their products. Kosmo chewed up part of his Lupine leash when he was a puppy and I sent them a photo and they sent me a new leash. Caleb's Lupine started ripping and I wasn't sure if they would send me a new one because their policy seems to exclude normal wear and tear although his leash is only @ a year old. Filled out their replacement form with photo attached. Received new leash today.
lupine.jpg

West Paw now guarantees all of their dog toys whereas they used to just guarantee the Zogoflex line. Caleb ripped part of his Montana Bone toy so I filled out their replacement/refund request form. It's a one time thing for each toy that gets destroyed and no guarantee on the replacement. I decided to order a different toy, one for rough play and heavy chewers. You can order any toy you want as a replacement which is great. The replacement toy shipped out today.
west paw bone.jpg
Quizl replacement toy:

Very pleased with the customer service from both of these companies.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Very nice! :thumbsup: I've heard of West Paw but hadn't heard of Lupine before.

And I like those toys in the last pic. What are they called? :geek:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Ah thanks, I wasn't sure if the Quizl was the plush toy or the rubber. :laugh: I should try West Paw again with our girls, they're softer-mouthed than my mom's dogs. One of hers shredded a Bumi. Too bad, it was an awesome toy & hysterical while it lasted!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kosmo has a Zogoflex Tux and it's still in great condition but then he doesn't like it very much. I was going to get one of the Rowdie toys to replace the bone but then I read that dogs were pulling the furry pieces off of those so I decided to pass.

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I enjoyed the Bumi while it lasted because it was so awkward for them to hold and chew. One of my mom's dogs got frustrated with it and shook it really hard by one end. It stretched out and caught me pretty good. :imok: Perfect karma for laughing so hard at that frustrated puppy! :lol: