• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thumbs down

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think I wasn't around for whatever drama prompted this thread. :confused: IOW, I think my hands are clean, for once. ;)

For myself, I don't mind bluntness, at all, but I have a pretty low tolerance for passive aggressiveness. It's cowardly, as are attacks via pm.

Heck, several good friends of mine are people with whom I went toe-to-toe when we first encountered each other.

I think a *dislike* button would be a disaster, on a number of different levels.
I think you and I disagreed on several topics, and probably still do, yet manage to tolerate each other ;)

Sometimes you can just agree to disagree with no hard feelings!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I think I wasn't around for whatever drama prompted this thread. :confused: IOW, I think my hands are clean, for once. ;)

For myself, I don't mind bluntness, at all, but I have a pretty low tolerance for passive aggressiveness. It's cowardly, as are attacks via pm.

Heck, several good friends of mine are people with whom I went toe-to-toe when we first encountered each other.

I think a *dislike* button would be a disaster, on a number of different levels.
I agree 100% with this post! I underline the major points I really really agree with and cant believe how well you just said it. So nicely blunt and to the point and..I love it!

Ziggymon

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse

I think you and I disagreed on several topics, and probably still do, yet manage to tolerate each other ;)

Sometimes you can just agree to disagree with no hard feelings!
What you apparently fail to realize is that I spit on the phone every time we finish a conversation. :p

Ziggymon

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse