• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thumbs down

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Don't try to deny it, Danielle! I saw what Dylan drew on his cage wall!

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
WHOA!! How in H E double high sticks did I, Miss innocent, get involved in all of your pants dropping?! :huh:
Easy, you kept sending us pictures while you were at that 'bar' with everyone from your work. You were just so darn proud!!!

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
You even have your dog dancing for dollars! How low will you stoop, Danielle???

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
Oh that's right, but she wanted them to be in public. NOW I remember!!! I get confused with the sorts of things she tells us about.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
It might be illegal in Delaware but it's perfectly legal here! I think you should come to TX. It may boost your revenue.

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
I'm so glad you and Danielle are here to teach me these things! I would never know these things myself, it's absolutely fascinating! :D

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay

Btw.. have you finished up all those strawberrries yet?:p
YES! (Froze lots, gave away more, ate the rest!) And now... it's blueberry season in our yard. :eek:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy

Mythreeiggys

Hit the Road
Real Name
Danielle
It might be illegal in Delaware but it's perfectly legal here! I think you should come to TX. It may boost your revenue.
I don't have enough cowboy hats and shot guns to come to TX :D Maybe Kristen can make me a costume??? She seems to be good at dressing up! :D

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
I'm personally here For the birds and its good members.

Without supporting the people there wouldn't be a bird to be here for. So we need to be courteous to the members.

Sometimes it can be hard. I hate liars who lie about their birds or over exaggerate something. If someone says their bird got vet care, they better not be lying. Some of us know a lot about what goes down in a vets office and how meds are administered. Etc. Please don't lie to us.:rolleyes: Liars •••• me off. So I admit I have this small issue that happens when I see a liar. I tend to be forward and very honest.

Otherwise I'm here FOR the birds AND people. I support our members and their flock:)
Totally agree with this. I'm the same way. I get the urge to question when I sense dishonesty. I seek the truth. Isn't that the path to transparent and effective communication, which is required in obtaining accurate information? What takes a little time and effort, I find, is filtering that questioning so that it doesn't come across offensively (which in turn, may lead away from the very goal that is being sought, which is accurate information). And that can be a challenging task in itself at times.

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
Me? Busted?! Danielle has the most awful questions. :( You should see what she tells me to look up on google!!

Mythreeiggys

Hit the Road
Real Name
Danielle
Me? Busted?! Danielle has the most awful questions. :( You should see what she tells me to look up on google!!
:eek: :eek: I'm gonna have to call the big guns in on this one! MERLIE!!! Where are you??? Lets remind Kristen exactly WHO shares horrible, scrap-your-eyes-out-with-a-dull-spoon links!!!

solo

Real Name
jess
I have only every left 1 forum and it was not because someone did not agree with my parronting it was because there were 3 or 4 people who thought the sun came out their own and the other people in that cliques bums and every thing they did was amazing and faultless and if anyone disagreed they might as well leave so I did :) so my theory is that if you are offended by what someone said to you just put on you big girl panties and ask them to explain what they meant and tell them you were offend:) and don't get defensive because that is bound to cause a fight :)