• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thread deleted!

Katlovesbirbs

Meeting neighbors
hi, I just had almost my entire thread deleted. My original post is still there, and one response, but I was on page 2 of responses and it's all just gone!! Even my avatar reset itself back to the regular AA one. Has this happened before?! :(

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Admin (@Danita ) sent a message out stating they were having tech difficulties. I am sure our admin team are busy trying to get the issue resolved as fast as they can.
Everyone seems to be having issues right now with various things. :think1:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Not glad that there are problems but I am glad that I'm not having a deja vu moment or living in Groundhog Day. There are a couple of posts missing from @Cassiopejaz 's thread about leaving the U.S. and heading back to Sweden. I thought I'd really lost it because I was sure @Eloy had also posted there too in reply to my posts.

Katlovesbirbs

Meeting neighbors
@SandraK Yea I almost had a moment of thinking I was crazy or that somehow I had deleted everything hahaha. I hadn't seen anyone else having that trouble, but upon waking up this morning it's clear that it happened to a lot of people :/

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
Yea alot of post are missing in my thread..and is it just me or is AA loading very slow? Could be my network tho..bit considering all thats going on here today

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I'm quoting answer from hubby because his computer & mine are on different servers. Mine is horribly slow compared to his. His explanation was that my server goes through Wifi while his is directly wired to his computer. I'm sure I botched this explanation along the way but that was what I gleaned from his info in laywoman terms.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I thought I'd really lost it because I was sure @Eloy had also posted there too in reply to my posts.
Yes all my post to you is missing, and the first silly one to Daniel. And also more post I did in others threads.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Be careful or you'll a keyboard tattoo on your face

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
A bit more responsive now.

Katlovesbirbs

Meeting neighbors
Looks like things are moving a bit faster! Still not loading a new pic for my avatar though.

*Update* Avatar loaded:fairy2::dance5:

Last edited: