• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Thrashing His Toy

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
That is exactly what I think... better the toy than me. They treat toys like punching bags! I say thank goodness for colorful toys that ring. Lots of energy gets expended on the toy then come to mommy for scritches!

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is exactly what I think... better the toy than me. They treat toys like punching bags! I say thank goodness for colorful toys that ring. Lots of energy gets expended on the toy then come to mommy for scritches!
Exactly! :)

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I know! It cracks me up how nasty he gets sometimes with his toys. But better them than me :wacky:
I think that it's important for them to have this kind of toys. That is a Leto playing and having fun, but also a Leto that get ride of a lot of excess energy and some aggression.
I saw Eloy playing like this a lot when he was hormonal, and it did help. :)

I want more videos of Leto, he is so cute! ♥♥♥

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
I have one of those thread/yarn balls on the side of the cage and Lurch used to beat the crap outa it and look at me like this could be you. I'm sure it helped him bleed off his pissiness in a safe way that he enjoyed and kept me from some bites. When I could see he was mad many times I'd start shaking it and he'd run over and start attacking it rather than me. Usually by the time he was done he was over it and tired out. Dobby doesn't seem to like to attack it but he's just not as mad at the world and aggressive like MR Lurch was.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think that it's important for them to have this kind of toys. That is a Leto playing and having fun, but also a Leto that get ride of a lot of excess energy and some aggression.

I'm hoping the AS jellyfish jr toy will get used like this too :) it's interesting how Leto only plays like this in the late afternoon.

I'll work on more videos for you ;)

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran

Totally agree!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:hehe: so cute!!