• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

This is so true!!!!

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
The Eleven Demandments

• I am a parrotlet. I am king of the avian world. I am king of the WHOLE world.
  • I demand your devotion. Your entire devotion. It is impossible to adore me too much. If your attention to me wanders I will retaliate.
  • I demand a castle in which to reside. It matters not to me where or how you reside. I must have a castle commensurate with my attitude, not my weight.
  • I demand time out of my castle. Though I care not about your castle, it is also mine and I reserve the right to conduct daily inspections thereof.
  • I demand toys, lots of toys. Toys that I can wreck, toys that I can fling, toys that I can ring and toys to help me swing. They are MY toys and I will decide which ones to play with and when. The fact that you have decided to bestow another toy upon me is meaningless to me. I shall ignore it for as long as I choose.
  • I demand food. A LOT of food. Food that I can wreck and food that I can fling. It must be good food and come in wide and plentiful varieties. If you want me to eat it, however, do NOT explain that is good for me. This is useless information and will result in said food being permanently shunned, or otherwise flung onto the walls of your castle.
  • I demand maid service on a 24/7 basis. It is my job to create a mess. It is your job to clean it up. Get used to it.
  • I have the inalienable right to express myself, when, where and however I choose. Though my vocal abilities are limited, my mind is not. Mine is the only opinion that matters.
  • I demand your constant protection, from all things real and perceived. If I decide I am in danger you must remove the danger. It is entirely up to you to figure out what that danger may be. I am not obliged to draw you a picture.
  • I demand expert medical attention whether I think so or not. I will not tell you if I am ill. As in all things, you must guess. It would behoove both of us for you to pay close attention.
  • Scritchies on demand, they're my right and your responsibility.

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
How clever and adorable :hehe::smuggrin:

Odin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chantal
OH, that is so cute!! Odin all the way... Although a cockatiel.

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
This goes for "other" birds too!! I have a YSGCC, a love bird, 2 budgies, a P'let and 2 tiels!!! Works for all of mine in their own right!!

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
I thought you rehomed the tiels?