• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

They invaded my home...

Parrotsrpeeple

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Josh
It happenzed! Da other birdyz here tuk over my home... Iz got back from my scritches to see my new broder NICO in my cage NOMMIN' ON MY TOY! Iz gottz to getz wevenge... but HAU????

- Tapu Koko Christopher (Coco) the 3rd
:ekkiem:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Coco...how bout sneekin into brodder Nicoz caje an steelin his food...dis iz an exclewent way of gittin rwevenge and it taystes gud too...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio: :cbc:

Miss you Percy :wflb:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
It happenzed! Da other birdyz here tuk over my home... Iz got back from my scritches to see my new broder NICO in my cage NOMMIN' ON MY TOY! Iz gottz to getz wevenge... but HAU????

- Tapu Koko Christopher (Coco) the 3rd
:ekkiem:
Iz knos itz hard but maybe u will lik you brudder. Giv him a chance and steal his fod an toyz wen hes not lookin.

Parrotsrpeeple

Real Name
Josh
hez came backz! :extremeanger: Dis tyme he tuk me zooshi! an my gwandma hav just made it! He iz werse than bwocoli! He won' let me giv da beak of death! Iz awso walked to my daddy looking for da goodnight scritches cuz dey feel SO GOOD :heart2:, but HE waz sitting on daddy's hand and daddy waz Giving HIM scritches! OUTWAGEOUS! I twied to give Nico da beak of death but he scweamed at me and daddy bwoke us up! Now iz got put in my cage AND have no SUSHI OR SCRITCHES! How can Iz fics this...

P.S.
Nico said dat Iz taste worse than BROCOWI!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Coco....youse hoomanz behayvior is outwagous...no birdie shud be hiz faworite...hoomanz r heer to serve uz birdies...derez only one ting to do...ah persownily will cum to vizit youse home an begin da reeducayshun of youse hooman...an ah cawshun him...ah bein da lessins wit DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio: :cbc:

Miss You Percy: :wflb:

Parrotsrpeeple

Real Name
Josh
Hewwo Milton! Iz just orderrz da "How to train youz hoomanz" book! An wen dada came tonight to giv me da foodz, when he poot i inn, Iz gave him DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Parrotsrpeeple

Real Name
Josh
An updait, Dada sed sowwy, but NICO said dat i smell wike da dogz poop. Wat do i dooz about nico... He iz a buwwy to me cuz i new! He pwotting to open da doow and push me out!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Coco...don worri bout Nico...hez jus nervos bout youse bein new to da houze... jus giv him rwoom an go into hiz caje an eet hiz food...itz fun an itz ezay to do...an youse don smell lik dog poopz...youse smell lik a bird...

Parrotsrpeeple

Real Name
Josh
Me an nico werked it owt. He waz jeawous dat i got a bigger cage becuz i iz bigger birdy. Wez both givez dada DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS.... an now wez haz a scritches schedual and both get da sushi!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Coco...itz gud youse an Nico werked everyting owt...besidez youse both got to twain youse dad...itz easier dat way...

Parrotsrpeeple

Real Name
Josh
Da book iz here! First step is to stop him from cleaning up yo poop! IT IS ART! IT IS COOWL! HE DESTWOYS IT! HE SHOULDN'T!