1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures They’re that flimsy!

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by saroj12, 6/15/18.

1. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    brand new kings cages ss bowl after a dishwasher run though! Will call but no point talking to anyone besides Andrew King.

36639AD0-E282-4A4F-B1E3-20660EAF97B5.jpeg

hrafn, Dartman, SandraK and 3 others like this.
  2. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Shawna
    That's the same thing mine did!

saroj12 likes this.
  3. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

:omg: Glad I bought the carrier wo bowls!

saroj12 likes this.
  4. MiniMacaw

MiniMacaw Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Lisa
    That’s nuts. My kings stainless bowls are a couple years old and hold up great. Is this just their newer production ones? You’d think they’d make better quality ones considering they always tout their reputation as being one of the best.

hrafn and saroj12 like this.
  5. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    The old SS bird items are so much better than now days.

6. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    My old ones are much more solid. Getting rusty so I bought new ones which are paper thin.

MiniMacaw likes this.
  7. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Martine
    :eek: wow!

8. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

What a piece of junk! I hope you can get this resolved and they will give you a refund. Nothing ever went anywhere with Basis Pets which is a shame.

hrafn likes this.
  9. saroj12

saroj
    The new ones rust in two months. Return policy is one month. Probably same for cracks never mind that I just took it out of the box which I’ve had for several months now. I bought 5 ten oz bowls from some random company on Dr fosters but they fall right through the kings holder lol. I recall some lifetime warranteed ss bowls someone posted about so hope to locate them.

10. saroj12

saroj
    A&E 30 oz bowls i bought a while back are also very light and thin but no rust and no cracks. I'm very happy with them!

11. Matto

Matto Jogging around the block Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Vendor

Matt
    Stainless Steel Forever Bowl
    Check out the rest of the bowls on that site, they have a good selection. And very good customer service.

12. Matto

Matto Jogging around the block Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Vendor

Matt
    Ps keep in mind that lifetime warranties are only good for as long as the company is still in business, which in today's world is often not too long.

finchly, Shezbug and Mizzely like this.
  13. saroj12

saroj

Great site! Thanks Matto!

14. BirdManDan

BirdManDan Rollerblading along the road

Dan
    I hate crappy, poor quality products. King should be ashamed putting crap like that out! They don't make things like they used to. It's called disposable product and planned obsolescence!
    images (54).jpeg 151y0n.jpg

faislaq, Jas and saroj12 like this.
  15. saroj12

saroj

did anyone tell you you're very funny, Dan? All your posts are hilarious!:D

faislaq and macawpower58 like this.
  16. Dartman

Dartman Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Terry
    Damn, the bowls that came with my Chinese generic cage that is sold in many brand names are very solid compared to those. They haven't rusted or bent and they are pretty thick steel too. Pretty bad when a no name maker has better bowls then a top of the line manufacturer who charges a premium for their quality stuff.
    I would think they should take care of you and if not get some of the better bowls from that link and get them to refund some money.

WendyN and saroj12 like this.
  17. saroj12

saroj

I'm almost too lazy to make the effort to engage with Kings. It's not worth it. Matto's link is great, I see some good options there.

WendyN likes this.
  18. Dartman

Dartman Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Terry
    Yeah, I can certainly understand that but maybe at least let them know your not happy with the quality of their latest bowls, and others aren't either so MAYBE they can find a good supplier again. I've been very happy with my cheapies and I think they are the 10 oz ones.

saroj12 likes this.
  19. WendyN

WendyN Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Wendy
    Bowl look horrible.
    :hmmm:
    They may give you a refund if you say that it was “defective”.

saroj12 likes this.
  20. saroj12

saroj

I ordered two 10 0z bowls of different brands. Really only need the cups, not the holders, if they fit the kings rings.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)