• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The results are in...

oenomal

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sean M
It's a BOY!!!!!! My baby boy! :)

Segi comes home December 18th (Tuesday) but unfortunately not until 7pm. Still super excited, hopefully this week will go fast!! When I get more pictures of him I'll post them.

In case you forgot, this is the baby I was having DNA'd:
PS1239-2.jpg

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What an adorable little guy!:faint:

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
he's adorable :super:

oenomal

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sean M
New photo! He's grown so much since the last one! It's only been a few weeks!!!! He's so precious and absolutely adorable. I could not have asked for a more beautiful first cockatiel. I already love him with all my heart :swoon:
received_338310656951089.jpeg

Wishaliee

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Raina
Oh what a handsome boy! Congrats on your new baby! :D

oenomal

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sean M
Oh what a handsome boy! Congrats on your new baby! :D
Thank you! I am so unbelievably excited to start this adventure. I know at times it's gonna be tough but that doesn't bother me, Segi means everything to me and I'll put up with everything I have to for him to be happy and healthy. I love him so much!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Your baby boy is a sweetie pie! What a cutie!!!

Wishaliee

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Raina
Segi means everything to me and I'll put up with everything I have to for him to be happy and healthy. I love him so much!
Aww, with that attitude I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful birdie parent to little segi :)

oenomal

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sean M
Aww, with that attitude I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful birdie parent to little segi :)
It wasn't supposed to happen until September 2019... but some circumstances aligned and Im able to get him as a Christmas present to myself. I'm so thrilled that my search came down to him. Getting a cockateil is exciting in itself but... something about this bird just brings me even more joy. Since the moment I saw him I just had a feeling that he was a boy - my Segi. I know it all sounds cheesy but I'm just really happy with him and the place I'm getting him from. It couldn't be more perfect.

Can't wait to find out his personality!

Wishaliee

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Raina
That’s not cheesy at all! It an amazing feeling to bring in a new member of the family and figure out their personality. I don’t get my GCC baby until next summer but I already know it will be worth the wait! I can’t wait to follow along your and segi’s journey!

oenomal

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sean M
That’s not cheesy at all! It an amazing feeling to bring in a new member of the family and figure out their personality. I don’t get my GCC baby until next summer but I already know it will be worth the wait! I can’t wait to follow along your and segi’s journey!
What are green cheek conures like? I always forget to ask people about them. Waiting is so hard though!! Definitely worth it once it finally comes and it gives you lots of motivation but oh man it's difficult to be patient when you're so excited!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
He's adorable, congrats!

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran