• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The RabbitAir Purifier I ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award

Hehe..while I agree with this, your birdroom has made very many envious people who do try to create similar living areas for their birds and your own threads of items purchased also do enable people to deplete their savings.....just sayin' ;)
yup Merlie and Saemma are two of a kind.....:lol:
Hey now .. wait a minute here!! :eek:

They started it!!! :p <in a whining child's voice>

I'm a follower .. I've been "hypnotized" by both Saemma and Saroj .. :shocked4:

My "birdroom" .. lol .. is nothing more than my 15' x 12' office .. trust me, nothing special.

**oh .. edited .. lol .. Shade was talkin' about Sarojie's birdroom .. I was gonna say, if we're talkin' birdrooms here, then I think Queen Sarojie will neva, neva, neva be dethroned!!**

I'm just a lowly follower of the all knowing, all seeing, great birdie Wizards ..
Sarojie and Saemma ... :worthy:

They started it!!! <in a whining child's voice again, repeated for emphasis ... :rofl:>

Last edited:

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award

Hehe..while I agree with this, your birdroom has made very many envious people who do try to create similar living areas for their birds and your own threads of items purchased also do enable people to deplete their savings.....just sayin' ;)
Oh .. and .. by the way .. :p

I've been very, very good lately .. no "birdie toy haul" pics in a while!!!

<we won't talk about the damage done at TASC a few months ago :o: :rolleyes:>

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I'll be interested to hear your review. Pricing air purifiers now as I've convinced the SO they are absolutely ESSENTIAL (especially for the long winter months ahead, when we can't just throw open the windows for some delicious fresh air).

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

Saemma's buying habits are EXTREMELY INFECTIOUS!! :eek:

CAUTION!! CAUTION!! :evilgrin::evilgrin:

Reading one of her "I just ordered..." threads can cause buying sprees leading to extreme bank account deficits. :faint:

You have been warned. :scared5:
:omg: soooo true :rofl::rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh .. and .. by the way .. :p

I've been very, very good lately .. no "birdie toy haul" pics in a while!!!

<we won't talk about the damage done at TASC a few months ago :o: :rolleyes:>
:p No huh? Just an extra Large Sized Atom!!:rofl:

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award

:p No huh? Just an extra Large Sized Atom!!:rofl:
Not XL .. lol .. just large .. and technically .. I'm getting it "second hand" .. lol .. and only cause Mr. Mojo is hogging the medium Atom I got for Kismet and Squirt.

I swear .. it's a necessity to keep the peace right now .. 3 Macs on a Medium Atom DOES NOT WORK!!! It's not pretty, not pretty at all :rolleyes:

All my birdie stuff has been geared to Mini Mac/Caique/Quaker sized stuff for a long, long time .. Mr. Mojo threw a bit of a "wrench" in the sizing of things around here.

However, .. lol .. wait till you see my newest "in the works" project .. soon to be revealed .. I'm rather proud of myself, but it's not done, so you'll just have to wait :p

Last edited:

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
I'm really interested in this review to see if it gets the Saroj stamp of approval:D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
However, .. lol .. wait till you see my newest "in the works" project .. soon to be revealed .. I'm rather proud of myself, but it's not done, so you'll just have to wait :p
waiting is too hard! tell us *now*:dance4::dance4::dance4:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:cool1: How about just a teeny clue?:cool1:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

umm I hate to be a thunder stealer...but it started with me buying one...then Saemma took the ball and ran with it..:D

and boy, did she ever run with it!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saemma's buying habits are EXTREMELY INFECTIOUS!! :eek:

CAUTION!! CAUTION!! :evilgrin::evilgrin:

Reading one of her "I just ordered..." threads can cause buying sprees leading to extreme bank account deficits. :faint:

You have been warned. :scared5:
Hey now .. wait a minute here!! :eek:

They started it!!! :p <in a whining child's voice>

I'm a follower .. I've been "hypnotized" by both Saemma and Saroj .. :shocked4:

My "birdroom" .. lol .. is nothing more than my 15' x 12' office .. trust me, nothing special.

**oh .. edited .. lol .. Shade was talkin' about Sarojie's birdroom .. I was gonna say, if we're talkin' birdrooms here, then I think Queen Sarojie will neva, neva, neva be dethroned!!**

I'm just a lowly follower of the all knowing, all seeing, great birdie Wizards ..
Sarojie and Saemma ... :worthy:

They started it!!! <in a whining child's voice again, repeated for emphasis ... :rofl:>

three words
saemma, saemma,saemma :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Nope .. sorry .. not gonna tell until it's done .. want to perfect it, another few days .. I'll have time to finish over the weekend.
:eek: ooooooooooooh I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I am curious to read your review also. Not sure that I will ever buy one though as they dont cover a large enough amount of sq ft
That is why I decided on the Austin...and am very happy with it. Saroj also did recommend it and requires little maintenance and infrequent filter changes. Perfect for my house.

OH, BTW, I did not tell hubby I was getting it, it now sits in my family room addition for two weeks now, and he has not said a thing. lol

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
OH, BTW, I did not tell hubby I was getting it, it now sits in my family room addition for two weeks now, and he has not said a thing. lol
:rofl: :rofl: Nice!!! :highfive: I love my Austin too... I only have a mini one but I was thinking of getting the large one so I could leave it on the lowest setting all the time. How loud is it on low?

Status
Not open for further replies.