• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures the pencil thief :D

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
It looks like it is his pencil now. Pretty bird. If he really likes pencils and you don't want him to chew on the graphite or eraser, there are toys made entirely in wood that look like pencils :heart: :heart:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
He's getting big! As for toys, look into the smaller foot toys. Then when you get them, "play" with them, while Ray is watching you. The toys will soon be his... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
Oh my gosh. Kiwi does the same thing lol. Although usually im doing something important, ie. Homework. Little pooper. :wacky: I need some wood toys for her.

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
Oh gosh. Of course then once I finally get the pencil out of her death grip she gives me her "what did I do?" look. Which makes me feel bad. :p I finally bought her a wood toy! It was like $2.50 at our local pet store. I hung it with her boy and she went NUTS for it. She nearly has all of the wood blocks untied. She's only had it like a half a day. What can I say, I have intuition as to what she likes, paper and wood. :hilarious:

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
lol she really is. :roflmao: She would rather play with me AND a toy than by herself. :p