• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The kittens we are giving away

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
awww they're adorable!!

drop

Rollerblading along the road
What beautiful little girls. Do they have a home lined up yet or are you still looking?

Trice

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trice
Wendy,
They are so pretty! Sure you don't want to keep one or two.

Trice

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I love white kitties! So glad that all found good homes! :D

M

M.C Bird Rescue

so cute! We took in a stray and her kittens this year. It was insane, having kittens, our 3 cats, and a nursing momma here. Momma was spayed and kittens all found homes..but wow..that was a lot of litter I went through/./ sheesh!

They are ADORABLE!

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
I put them on Craigslist. There were 6. When they were about 3.5 weeks, Momma kitty moved them to a spot with concrete and the three smallest runts froze, 2 did not make it and the smallest has been in the house on and off, mostly in since he had so much damage from freezing. I'll keep him. Another healthy kitten went to a new home 2 weeks ago. Some guy emailed me about getting the grey and white kitten for his wife. If the white doesn't find a home, she will go to the farm with Momma kitty.

The littlest frozen runty kitten is called Six. He is probably permanantly stunted and doesn't gain weight well, but he eats well, his coat is shiney and he is a TORNADO. You can't see his body but he looks like a big fuzzy dice or domino - he is white with perfectly round black polka dots on his body - six of them! He was #6 of the babies, he has 6 spots and Ray was counting when we brought him in, he stopped and kept saying "Six! Six!" so that stuck! We joke that if you say his name three times, he acts like the devil - so we don't! :lol:

Attachments

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood