• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Dog Shame Thread

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Aww, Roxie looks innocent to me with that smooshy snout. :xflove:

I don't have a dog anymore but here are a few pictures of some dogs I take care of that I found in my phone. Since they are not new pics and I couldn't make signs so I will just go ahead and shame them now....

First up we have a voluptuous pitbull who does not think 1 cookie is enough. After I give her a cookie she carefully reaches in to the pantry and helps herself to an after cookie rawhide. I will say, she only does this once a day (that I know of :rolleyes:)

Then we have a fluffy goofy golden who seems to have totally missed the stereotype that all goldens are laid back and sweet. This one actually looks for fights! He knows which houses have a dog and he creeps up to their houses and stirs up drama by all of their windows. Then when they get all riled up and ticked off he is satisfied and walks away.

Then we have a mischievous puggle who loves torturing the cat.
20150710_234053.jpg
Don't worry, he didn't bite him and the cat smacked him good right afterwards. I thought this was horrible when I first saw it but quickly learned that the cat actually loves rough housing with him, and also starts with the dog sometimes.

Next up we have a beautiful majestic boy who went to a new groomer he had never been to before (and never went to again). He got the new crooked shelf look.
20161202_123532.jpg
And here we have lipstick bandit. Who just so happened to let it all hang out right before I took his picture. Notice the pervy face too?
20180417_114504.jpg

Also another dog whose groomer thought a bandana, that obviously looks like a giant walking flower, was a good idea
20170620_155344.jpg

Next up - just kill me now cause my dad makes me wear these balloon shoes
20170526_163354.jpg
Another golden who picked up not one but two shoes as a gift to me but if I try to accept the gift she won't let go
20180823_150059.jpg

And here is a really old pic of my deceased soul-dog. Sorry it's so blurry. My boyfriend at the time thought it would be fun to dress her up in his clothes. Now she does look a bit embarrassed there. IMAGE_061.jpg

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Then we have a fluffy goofy golden who seems to have totally missed the stereotype that all goldens are laid back and sweet.
It seems Roxie also missed the stereotype, that rotties are supposed to be scary and mean. She literally wiggles at anyone she sees. They can be half a mile away and not even know she exists, and her butt will start going and she'll start crying because she just wants to be friends with everyone, lol. Even animals, especially cats and birds, she gets so sad when they get scared and run away. lol