• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Crested Gang! ( DUW Lots of Pictures! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLS

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Margaret
So I finally got around to taking new photos of almost everyone; our pet-only buckskin, Batman is absent but I'll get him soon enough! Of course, almost no one felt like firing up. They're pretty unfired too though. I think :)

Yendi is my lavender full pinstripe from ACReptiles. He's mellowed out significantly in the past year and filled out into a really big boy!

Dolly is my lavender partial pin harley from Crown Jewel Reptiles. She's one of Daddy Man's daughters. She continues to be the sweetest gecko though she had zero interest in pictures and fell asleep :roll:

( Here's an old picture, by her original breeder, that shows her awake colors much better)

Horchata is my gargoyle from Garrick Demeyer sitting on my friend's hand. Hes still an extremely picky eater and slow grower but he's a sweetheart.

Shere Khan is the, hopefully, future boyfriend of the girl I picked up from Crowned Royal Reptiles, but she's in another thread.

MLS

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Margaret
And these guys are Dolly and Yendi's 2011 babies.

First off is Riesling

Sgt. Pepper

Little Pepper

Frango

and the strangest, and maybe my favorite baby, Milkman. Named cause she/he looks like a Milkman baby! Everyone else out of Dolly and Yendi is pretty similar, but Milkman fires up RED and I hope it stays this way. :) Here she is unfired

And all fired up!

But by the time she got to the picture log, she was firing down.

penguin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Wow, they are all so stinkin' cute! They remind me of the anoles I used to catch as a child.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Hum.....these aren't Toos! lmao I guess I need to read what forum I'm reading.

Even though they're not my beloved Cockatoos, I still enjoyed your photos. Very cool pets are these.

MLS

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Margaret
Ha! If I had this many Cockatoos I'd question my sanity! Though maybe one day in the future, I'll be able to add a feathered member to the Crested Gang.

Lauren and Jack

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lauren Watson
oh they are beautiful! this has made me so excited! We are getting my son a gecko for his birthday in Feb!!! so awesome! and such great pictures!

Zeb

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Zeb
Awesome. I think we have a lot in common....obviously birds, but I also kept cichlids & geckoes. (And south americans and cresties were among my favorites!)

Very nice photos.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are all beautiful!

Matt

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wow I am amazed..and so beautiful!!!!

MLS

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Margaret
Awesome. I think we have a lot in common....obviously birds, but I also kept cichlids & geckoes. (And south americans and cresties were among my favorites!)

Very nice photos.
Nice to see someone else with a similar list of critters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.