• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The $25. Cat Bed

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Reminds me of Jacob!

I bought him a 150 euro orthopedic bed with memory foam mattress for his bad hips, and he pooped on it! He never does anything like that in the house- ever, so I though he may have been sick. I cleaned it and he did it again - and peed on it too!!:angry101:

I tossed it away and bought a cheapo 10 euro bed - he loved it! He had it for years until it went all tatty and holey.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I'm glad Roxie likes her bed- we got it for our previous Rott, Tink, when the arthritis hit bad. It's a great bed, good thing it is because it cost us like 300$! But it's made for the biggest of the big dogs, so it holds up well.

We didn't let Roxie have it for the first while she was here- we bought her a crate pad instead, so she'd have something soft to lay on. I put all of her blankets on there and she proceeded to poop and pee on the blankets and her bed. After that she got the full bed and to date has not pooped or peed on it.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:rofl: