• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Thanks Kazoo Bird and Company!

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
I got our package from Kazoo Bird and Company that we ordered with our gift card from Peatree winning the Superbird contest, and I am so happy!

Along with the toys I ordered, Claire also sent a bag of treats for my birdies to try along with some toys parts. Super nice of her! I wish I would have gotten a picture of how she had the box packed up (but I was in the car and ripped that thing right open. :p ), everything was wrapped up so nicely with tissue paper and her cute logo stickers. It made the box extra fun to open!

Here are our goodies!

IMG_1315.JPG

Thanks so much Claire! :)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Great stuff! Congrats again to Super Peatree :starshower1:

Also, I just got the foraging wheel too. Do you know how it works for putting treats inside? Do we unscrew it, or just put the treats inside one by one? :dunce:

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
My guys love that wheel. Walter broke the back off his though, but he is obsessed with it!

Wondering if I should get another or try to rig his to hang again.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
My guys love that wheel. Walter broke the back off his though, but he is obsessed with it!

Wondering if I should get another or try to rig his to hang again.

Rig it. I have made a wooden box to go around the back. Many of my guys have broke it. You have a macaw and a toy store.... get creative. :) When he outsmarts you... get creative again. ;)

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Really Nice! Love the foragers!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Thank you for the kind words Maddy.

I loved every bit of that contest! I hope to sponsor another one! I am glad you liked my packaging, something about that signature green and the Kazoo face is truly great on those stickers :D

You are welcome sweets!

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Also, I just got the foraging wheel too. Do you know how it works for putting treats inside? Do we unscrew it, or just put the treats inside one by one? :dunce:

I think we just stick the treats in each section one by one. I have another clear wheel that has the holes on the front, and that one is such a pain to fill. Hardly anything fits in those holes! Someone told me I can take it apart to fill it (which I need to do to clean it), but I feel like it is going to break when I try. I had to take that one away from Jester, because he tries to rip the front panel off. :roflmao: Hopefully this new one will hold up to his beak!