• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thank you Jan & Carole!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
Today I came home and was so excited to see the 2 packages on the kitchen table!!! I received my bee pollen from Carole and my toy (plus a generous amount of samples) from Jan. You guys made me so happy :heart: :hug8: :heart:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Hey..that's my handwriting!:lol: I am glad you got it ok, and hope Simon likes it.:) If not, just use it on soft, cooked foods, or in baked stuff like birdy bread.:hug8:

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
Hey..that's my handwriting!:lol: I am glad you got it ok, and hope Simon likes it.:) If not, just use it on soft, cooked foods, or in baked stuff like birdy bread.:hug8:
Haha it is! I am going to give it to him tomorrow. I hope he likes it. If he does then I will get him some from the Whole Foods down the street from me :) Thank you so much again!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Only one of my birds seems to actually like the bee pollen, that is Gryphon. I put a small scoop out onto his coffee table perch, and he gobbles it up. The others I just make sure they get it by other means...mash, on fruit, or in the birdy bread. The benefits of it will be seen after he has eaten it for months.:hug8:

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
I put some on his fruit this morning and he picked it off of the fruit and ate it first :dance4:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Yay! That is great!:dancing:

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
I just set up Simon's foraging ball and put some steamed green beans and carrot slices in there. He figured out how to get the yummies real quick :hehe:

"What is this?! There's food in there..."

"Oh yum! A carrot!"

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
An Amazon willingly eating veggies! Now that is something to see:D Not too many zons seem to like their veggies. Sydney my YNA didnt too much (except a certain few) and Pua loves orange veggies but not carrots or anything leafy.:rolleyes:

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
An Amazon willingly eating veggies! Now that is something to see:D Not too many zons seem to like their veggies. Sydney my YNA didnt too much (except a certain few) and Pua loves orange veggies but not carrots or anything leafy.:rolleyes:
Really? I must of gotten lucky then :lol:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Wow! Enough Sample Parts to make a whole toy! Thank you too, Ashley!! I'm sure Simon will have fun with that forging ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.