• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thank you all...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra2012

Walking the driveway
I have learned alot from everyone on this site....some people are really nice and give me advice and I learn about my Sierra and I thank you all so very much...This is the first bird I have ever planned on keeping I have rescued a Triton a year ago and he was a handful but I found him a home anyways and that was great...This one I want to learn as much as I can about so that I give her the best life ever and all of you have been so helpful answering all my questions and helping me be the bet bird owner I can be and for that I thank you all.......:heart::hug8:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You rescued one last year and it was too much to handle, so you found it a home. I hope Sierra doesn't prove too much to handle at some point in time.
She's a beautiful bird I wish you all the best with her :)

Sierra2012

Walking the driveway
You rescued one last year and it was too much to handle, so you found it a home. I hope Sierra doesn't prove too much to handle at some point in time.
She's a beautiful bird I wish you all the best with her :)
No I do animal rescues the reason I rescue them is to find them Chicklet was always just a foster I have foster animals in my home all the time Sierra is a differnet case I am keeping her even if she is a handful I joined this site to make sure I do everything I can to make her at home.....I take in al sorts of animals and breeds Sierra is a special case we all just fell in love with her at first site she is a rescue but not a foster Im keeping this one even if she chews my walls or my t.v. cords it dont matter I love her Im keeping her forever:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.