1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Technical Problems

Discussion in 'Service Road' started by Lady Jane, 9/7/19.

1. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    All day its been nearly impossible to get on the forum and post anything. 45 minutes to get to this forum to ask what is happening. Is it me or the server? @fincly in Florida same thing. Anything i click on takes a long time to respond.

Thamks

Rain Bow likes this.
  2. Clueless

Clueless Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

There's a thread that they're doing some things to the forum. It was going to periodically be bad. Today must have been one of those periods.

Fuzzy, Rain Bow, Eloy and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Appreciate you answering.

Rain Bow and Clueless like this.
  4. Rain Bow

Rain Bow Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting!

Rain
    Just got on 1st time today. I will let you know if I have any issues.

5. Clueless

Clueless Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

I think it was mentioned in the Database Errors thread

6. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Rollerblading along the road Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Roz
    That's right, Clueless, there is a large upgrade going on for this forum. There may be problems now and again for a few weeks.

7. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Shawna
    I know there are a lot of outages on the east coast in general the last few days too as far as internet goes:

[​IMG]

8. Lady Jane

Dianne
    It has been 4 days now and it takes me over one hour to get to a place I can post or respond to conversations and alerts. Just did not want members to think that I have deserted the forum.

Rain Bow, JLcribber, Fuzzy and 2 others like this.
  9. Clueless

Bless you.

It's faster in Missouri right now.

Rain Bow, Lady Jane and Fuzzy like this.
  10. Lady Jane

Dianne
    Posting anything was just not possible in the last few days. I chatted with Chris and Danita last night on AA FB messenger and it seems now that whatever the issue was has been rectified. Thanks you both. Good to be back. I went through AA withdrawal.

Rain Bow, JLcribber, Ripshod and 4 others like this.
  11. Clueless

Only a bird person would do that

Rain Bow, Lady Jane and Ripshod like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)