• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tail Bobbing in lovebird?

Lobster

Checking out the neighborhood
so my pretty new lovebird (6 months old about) named Twitch LOOKS like hes bobbing his tail so im not sure what to do, and of course i should (need) to take him to the vet, since i havent at all since i got him, the big problem is... when i asked my parents if we can go to the vet on the weekend for a checkup/ place to go to, they just LAUGHED! thanks for any help!

-Lobster

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Tail bobbing's usually not a good sign. You really need to get him to a vet, or all that pretty money they spent on a pretty bird will have gone to waste.

Do you know if he's eaten anything he shouldn't have? Has he been going to the bathroom regularly? Is there any way you can post a video of him so we can see if he's actually bobbing?

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
You should tell your parents that taking him to the vet now might save them money later on. Even if there is nothing wrong, it’s still important to take your bird to the vet.

Lobster

Checking out the neighborhood
well... no he has not eaten anything he shouldent have, he is pooping normally too, ill try to get a video of him, but whenever i try to, he just runs up to the camera.... ill see what i can do!