• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures TAG and BFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I found these guys on Craig's List today and I don't think I can leave them behind but I can't keep them. I can foster them for a while but they need to find homes. The grey is Ozzy and likes women and the BFA is of unknown sex and seems to like men more. I'm in Madison but am willing to work with people to get them to their final destination. I just can't leave them behind! They come with their cages which look good from the pictures. I'll know more when I go get them, assuming Jon will give me the money to get them...yikes! LOL! So, do we have anyone interested in them?:)

cisco.jpg ozzy.jpg

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
So you're bringing them home?

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
hope they find a soft landing and loving homes

gptb2020

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaden
What would the prices be and how far would you be willing to drive/would you ship by air/vehicle?

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
What would the prices be and how far would you be willing to drive/would you ship by air/vehicle?
I would only want what I'm paying for them which includes the cage. You can PM me or email me at jmfleishtoo@yahoo.com. We've put together trains together in the past so might be able to help get one to you. Just let me know where you're located.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
The BFA is so beautiful!
@baserock love ?
She is beautiful and has quite the vocabulary and I would say she does not tend to like women or maybe she's just not partial to me! LOL! We have a visit for her set up at the UW tomorrow because we're a little worried that she might be with us for a while. She's fairly gentle and will step up on our arm but doesn't like hands all that much. She's on a seed diet and we're trying to convince her to try some of our Roudybush and bought some Nutriberries...so far no luck but we'll keep trying and I'll make some birdie bread this week sometime with some fresh fruits and veggies in it and see if that gets her attention. She seems like a nice bird but we cannot keep her! We have too many birds! So, anyone out there who might be interested just speak up, especially you men out there!:) And yes, we'd be willing to ship her to the right home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.