• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Taco was playing in the litter box!!

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Is Taco doing any better now? I'm so sorry I missed this about him.
Please don't be, you had a major emergency to tend to!

He's doing great, no signs of illness at all. I'm definitely going to be keeping a close eye on him for a while until I know for sure that he's alright.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Do the ponchos help him with the mutilating or won't Taco keep them on?

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Omg! How slow can international mail be! I mailed them on May 1st. Well a week already, it seemed much longer ago I sent them. Ugh! I'm losing it around here...

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Omg! How slow can international mail be! I mailed them on May 1st. Well a week already, it seemed much longer ago I sent them. Ugh! I'm losing it around here...
Thats only a week. Once it took a month to get a letter from Australia. It was a very important letter & I was going nuts & poor Mom as it was a certified check. Then a few days before it got here we have to cancel it which lucky they could & have another issued! It was made out to a bank but it gave me some gray hairs!

simon777

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Iliel
He
He' being such a sook now. He just wants to be hand-fed apple sauce and snuggle on my lap, holding onto my fingers.

It's such a sharp 180 from how he's been acting the past couple months, I feel like I have whiplash.
He is probably showing you extra caring because you worried so much about him and hurried him to the vet.

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Most of my family lives in Ontario and Newfoundland, and it takes aaaaages for mail to and from to arrive. It's crazy!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Most of my family lives in Ontario and Newfoundland, and it takes aaaaages for mail to and from to arrive. It's crazy!
How is Taco doing today? He needs to get back to work at his taco stand!

My family is mainly in Ontario but I have several cousins out in BC and one in Montreal. My immediate family is mainly is mainly in Michigan but my oldest son is in Indiana and my daughter is in Oklahoma. I used to send packages for all the birthdays and holidays but now I either do Amazon or electronic gift cards. The mail was driving me nuts...Did you get it yet, Has it arrived, Did someone steal it...Ugh! I actually have to mail a parcel today to Victoria (Gen120). She's been so patient waiting for her Sidewalk Sale goodies. This week I've just gotten next to nothing done and I need to play catch up!

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
How is Taco doing today? He needs to get back to work at his taco stand!

My family is mainly in Ontario but I have several cousins out in BC and one in Montreal. My immediate family is mainly is mainly in Michigan but my oldest son is in Indiana and my daughter is in Oklahoma. I used to send packages for all the birthdays and holidays but now I either do Amazon or electronic gift cards. The mail was driving me nuts...Did you get it yet, Has it arrived, Did someone steal it...Ugh! I actually have to mail a parcel today to Victoria (Gen120). She's been so patient waiting for her Sidewalk Sale goodies. This week I've just gotten next to nothing done and I need to play catch up!
He's doing great! Still being a big baby, but I'm not complaining after months of him trying to murder me. :lol:

I've got in the habit of sending Christmas presents/cards to family in Late October so that they'll actually arrive on time!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
He's doing great! Still being a big baby, but I'm not complaining after months of him trying to murder me. :lol:

I've got in the habit of sending Christmas presents/cards to family in Late October so that they'll actually arrive on time!
That's what I did when I was stationed in Hawaii. I think they must have had some guy in a row boat taking packages to the mainland!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
who is taco?
:faint: Taco is so ingrained in my brain I forget there are folks who might not know him yet.

Your big beautiful boy.....he’s not naughty just adventurous lol.
:iagree: Darling Taco could never* be naughty. (*Please disregard the last few months.)

They haven't arrived yet, but when they do I guarantee I'll post a million pictures!
Haha Mr. Tuesday needs one that looks like a tuxedo! :dance3: How dapper would that be? :xflove:

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
:faint: Taco is so ingrained in my brain I forget there are folks who might not know him yet.

:iagree: Darling Taco could never* be naughty. (*Please disregard the last few months.)

Haha Mr. Tuesday needs one that looks like a tuxedo! :dance3: How dapper would that be? :xflove:
Ohh boy, that fuzzbutt is full of himself enough without getting the outfit to match! He's still all puffed up and proud from winning the Wild Thing contest :laughin: