• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tabernil Canto

winkswinks

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Joe James Vella
Hi Anyone know the dose of Tabernil Canto in the box it says 25drops with 40ml of water but it im not sure about it because it seems high

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Destiny

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
How many birds are being treated?

Destiny

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
Are they all male?

Destiny

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
I ask about gender, because the main active ingredient in Tabernil Canto is male sex hormone (testosterone). This product is marketed as a "song enhancer" for male canaries, because it can trigger hormonal behaviors, like singing, in males. It is not intended for female birds and I would not expect it to be given to common quail.

Was this product reccomended to you? Why are you considering it for your quail?

Tabernil is a brand name and they offer a variety of similar looking products under that name. Be sure to double-check that you have the right product for your needs If you are looking for a liquid calcium and mineral supplement for egg-laying females, Tabernil Calcio is what you want.

winkswinks

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Joe James Vella
Sure all Male and Yes its recomanded and i know how use it on quail just to start and then they stop it but the dose seems high thats why I ask , im trying to use it because i had them for 1 year and I only hear them couple of times Call and I give them all kind of seeds and quail mix and they have very good plumage i don't know whats wrong with them