• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Wish/Shopping List Thread!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
AS
I have my eye on one thing forever from Avian Stainless that I want to get Ella sometime.

And of course Oliver's Garden I just love there toys!

AS is not participating. Since we have a Clearance Toy page and weekly sales, those are our best deals - Always ROCK bottom pricing on our Clearance Toy page!

Last edited:

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Also Einstein from TNT she has had it for about 6 weeks and climbs and sits at the top having a blast, definitely she loves knotted toys including Nuts for Knots Hemp Foot Toy have a few... well alot in the cart of those. :wacky:

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
AS

AS is not participating. Since we have a Clearance Toy page and weekly sales, those are our best deals - Always sick bottom pricing on our Clearance Toy page!
I went and looked earlier today and the item I want you don't have stocked. I will wait until you do.

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I went and looked earlier today and the item I want you don't have stocked. I will wait until you do.
Feel free to email us! Might be able to help

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Toy parts for the mini skewers I ordered last night from @Macawnutz !
My mini skewers are coming on Monday! I have plenty of toy parts. I just need to raid my own store, LOL! When I order parts I order by 100's or 1000's at a time LOL!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
@Laurie you have mini skewers also?! Love the idea of these smaller skewers...my tiels get bored easily and it is much easier to change out parts on smaller skewers - like the idea of using them for food also. How long (or small!) are yours? Looking for shreddable toy parts, easily chewed parts - soft wood like balsa, cork, banana leaf rolls, mahogany slices or pods...

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
@Laurie you have mini skewers also?! Love the idea of these smaller skewers...my tiels get bored easily and it is much easier to change out parts on smaller skewers - like the idea of using them for food also. How long (or small!) are yours? Looking for shreddable toy parts, easily chewed parts - soft wood like balsa, cork, banana leaf rolls, mahogany slices or pods...
Oh no. I meant I ordered some from Sarah and they will be her Monday. LOL! I so have lots of parts available though.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
And I also hope T4W will have a sale on AO
Yes!

Lots of AO bread for my bread eating monsters...I mean angels. ;) And lots of colorful summer toys!
:)

Here's what I need...*ahem* I meant want...

Lots of balsa and sola sticks

Lots of foot toys..the buckets are low!

I want another large wingdow-if I could afford it, I'd have one on every one of my windows!

Well I definately need a boing or swing for my wingdow loft...

Been wanting a motherlode for years...wondering if macaws like them? @Macawnutz @aooratrix @Macaw Lover
I know my other two would like, one's obsessed with knots

I love OG's foot toys, been eyeing things from Jan's shop too..

:rofl:
I love those motherlodes. My macaws fav toy.

What's a SWS?
First person to ask!

Oliver (CAG) was obsessed with his Motherlode...he worked on it for weeks. Cost per hour for interest is VERY low. We need another. Bionic fingers at TNT.
Glad he liked it!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I'm hoping Avian Antics will participate and have colored wood!
I've been giving them MPBT colored mini waffle wafers ever since I ran out of AvianAntics colored wood. They chew up a bag in one day and at 14.00 (?) a bag I'm slowly going broke!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've been giving them MPBT colored mini waffle wafers ever since I ran out of AvianAntics colored wood. They chew up a bag in one day and at 14.00 (?) a bag I'm slowly going broke!
Mine (not the Amazons or 'toos) get the mini wafers and the tiny wafers, colored and natural. The tiny wafers are gone very quickly but I've been putting them into these foraging pots from CABN so at least they have to work a little longer to get to them. All Natural 2oz Foraging Set UNDRILLED
The wafers are $9.75 a bag.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Mine (not the Amazons or 'toos) get the mini wafers and the tiny wafers, colored and natural. The tiny wafers are gone very quickly but I've been putting them into these foraging pots from CABN so at least they have to work a little longer to get to them. All Natural 2oz Foraging Set UNDRILLED

good! I don't look at the prices, just have a general feel. 9.75 is much better than the 14.00 i thought they were! That's a good idea putting them in the pots. My only consumers are Rudy, BScoot andJoJo and Chickie and I put a handful in each cage and also leave some out of the cage to work on when they are out. Here is BScoot's all in a days work (in cage for 5 hours) bscootmess.JPG pic from a few days ago

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

do you close the lids? I bought these but don't use them because it seems out of sight is out of mind here!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
do you close the lids? I bought these but don't use them because it seems out of sight is out of mind here!

Yes, I put the lids on top. Some of the birds can get the lid off quickly and then do a great job of destroying the pot & lid. Zack liked the pot and lid better than the wood pieces inside. Some of the birds don't even bother with the foraging set and won't even try to get to the "prize" inside. They are lazy or the wood isn't enough of a "prize" for them. They would rather have food. :)

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Here's what I need...*ahem* I meant want...

Lots of balsa and sola sticks

Lots of foot toys..the buckets are low!

I want another large wingdow-if I could afford it, I'd have one on every one of my windows!

Well I definately need a boing or swing for my wingdow loft...

Been wanting a motherlode for years...wondering if macaws like them? @Macawnutz @aooratrix @Macaw Lover
I know my other two would like, one's obsessed with knots

I love OG's foot toys, been eyeing things from Jan's shop too..

:rofl:

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
WalleyLopey, I see you love OG foot toys, Thats why, I going to make my order tonight at OG to make sure I can get some of the foot toys, Because If I wait for the sale, They might sell out . I not chancing that:)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Oh yes please...I have been waiting.
Avian Antics is not participating in the SWS this time. Sorry. We are in SC for Easter/Granddaughter's Birthday and have several urgent house projects we need to complete.
Colored wood won't be back until probably early-mid June when the weather warms up and stabilizes. I will really miss participating!