• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures SWS? Oliver's Garden

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I honestly can't remember, I placed an order before my trip and then the SWS happened during my trip. I think maybe SWS because I ordered the large perch for my sisters Green Wing and she said the beads would scare him ( she just knows).

So I guess the 3 knuckleheads in the living room have a new, big perch and my not a knucklehead Watson will get the smaller one as it can be placed lower.

Mahalo @Susan and Oliver

IMG_20190708_005233.jpg IMG_20190708_005326.jpg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Those look fantastic! :dance4:

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Those look fantastic! :dance4:
I don't shock easily but I knew the bead perch was big but at the price I was getting it for plus the dollar coversion and the discount code I knew it would be nice but had to temper my expectations. I don't go to McDonald's for a value meal and expect 5 star cuisine.

I paid for a double cheeseburger value meal and got a steak dinner from Peter Luger's with drinks included on the tab. Even my previous order of color cordinated boings and nets with no sale code or discounts came under budget with outstanding quality.

Just outstanding work done with care and her love of parrots shows in her work.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very nice. I like Susan's platforms a lot. Have Soapboxes, a Skywalk and a regular beaded platform.