• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sweet Turquoise Conure (Houston)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacotaco

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jeremy
I would gladly take her. Shed be the only bird and would have all my attention. Unfortunately I'm over in Florida :(

pikasmom

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
sheryl
I know someone in your area who is interested, can you reply is still available, and I will get you in contact. :)

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
If only my basement was finished, I would take her in a heartbeat. However I cannot get another bird until it is finished. (Will be done near end of summer hopefully)
I wish you luck in finding her a great new home, and maybe you will be able to stay in contact with her new owner? :)

Animallover03

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Aww I just showed my mom her and she said if only you were closer she would let me adopt Leviathan. If only you were within 5 hours of me, my mom said that is her max driving limit to meet a bird. :(
I wish you luck in finding a good home for her. (If only someone closer to Iowa could foster her until I could bring her into my home)

ETA: this would be my travel time to your location :lol:
Screenshot_20170627-224724.png

Last edited:

Animallover03

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Well, you haven't been on in a while, but my mom said if somehow we could get her closer to us we could adopt her. Unless she could wait until August, which we could swing by on our way home from a Utah trip. I PM'd you more info, I hope this can work out. :)

KhanKrazy

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ashley
I love Turquoise GC... such gorgeous and sweet birds. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you find her the next perfect home.

Status
Not open for further replies.