• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Surprise Group RLS!!!

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
In side the mistory bag is @Danita thinking it could be the berry blue veggie chop as it has blue berries.
Smells really yummy!
View attachment 313370
Nice!! That looks really yummy :dance4:

Can’t wait for my T4W stuff :) As of today they’re giving me an estimated delivery date for Monday. I’m soo impatient lol :hurryup:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Oh geez! I totally missed that! It should be here Saturday! :fairy2:

I'm sorry Danita! Thank you so much!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow! Tomorrow's a day awaaaaayyy!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Sold to Sunnysmom: Blocks and beads on chain $6
View attachment 312357
I have to share that Elvis is obsessed with this toy. He of course has chewed off the blocks and has unhooked the link. But the chain with the beads? He drags them around his cage. I have no idea why but it's the funniest thing. It will be on the bottom of his cage and he will climb down and get it and put it in his food dish. Then play with it in his food dish. Then hang upside down with it. Then bang it around. Yesterday, he somehow had wedged part of it through his cage door (there's a gap-long story) and had it wrapped around the link lock. I have no idea how he did it. And was banging the half still inside his cage against the door. It's so weird. But so funny. He loves it. So, yes, I will have to order more. :) (Laurie, I hope you still make them!)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I have to share that Elvis is obsessed with this toy. He of course has chewed off the blocks and has unhooked the link. But the chain with the beads? He drags them around his cage. I have no idea why but it's the funniest thing. It will be on the bottom of his cage and he will climb down and get it and put it in his food dish. Then play with it in his food dish. Then hang upside down with it. Then bang it around. Yesterday, he somehow had wedged part of it through his cage door (there's a gap-long story) and had it wrapped around the link lock. I have no idea how he did it. And was banging the half sill inside his cage against the door. It's so weird. But so funny. He loves it. So, yes, I will have to order more. :) (Laurie, I hope you still make them!)
Are you sure his real name isn't Tarzan? Or maybe George (of the Jungle)?

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I got my T4W today and I forgot to take a pic of everything in my excitement of handing goodies out. I did get a cute Bowser one though.

He loves the ginger chop @Danita!
93DF92CD-F9E5-4FB5-88E6-415E1AA87796.jpeg

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Wow, that is a pretty pic!
I am going to post these on my new AO facebook page Avian Organics - 5 Photos - Pet Supplies - :)

Got mine a few days ago, but just got the chance to take some pics :D

View attachment 314057
View attachment 314058
I love your pic too! I love my packaging lol

I got my T4W today and I forgot to take a pic of everything in my excitement of handing goodies out. I did get a cute Bowser one though.

He loves the ginger chop @Danita!
View attachment 314061
Bowser looks lovely eating that chop. It is popular that one. It wasn't at first, but it isn't now.
Bowser is going on AO FB for sure!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bowser looks like one happy boy! Beautiful blues. :joyful:

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I forgot to say I got my stuff on Tues! Everything looks great and I'm sure Blu will love it! The only thing I don't think I can use is the stainless steel lixit crock dish. It's really rough and jagged in the middle of the bowl. I'm afraid Blu could hurt his beak. It's no big deal though. It was cheap so I could just keep the black plastic cage attachment part as a spare if one of my others breaks. Danita thank you so much again! I got so many good things at a great price!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I forgot to say I got my stuff on Tues! Everything looks great and I'm sure Blu will love it! The only thing I don't think I can use is the stainless steel lixit crock dish. It's really rough and jagged in the middle of the bowl. I'm afraid Blu could hurt his beak. It's no big deal though. It was cheap so I could just keep the black plastic cage attachment part as a spare if one of my others breaks. Danita thank you so much again! I got so many good things at a great price!
In the middle, like the bottom?