• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Summer time at the lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Spent the last week up in Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin fishing and playing.

Osprey hunting for his lunch

Kingfisher

Spider webs in the early morning dew

Stormy Skies!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Your photos are stunning! I love the wildlife!

Matt

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh beautiful!!!!

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
Those are some great shots! Wow about the osprey! Just beautiful!!!

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
That is a beautiful picture of a Black Crowned Night Heron. They are one of my favorite birds. Would it be OK if I were to save that picture for my own personal use? I would not publish it any where. Or could I get a print of it from you? I am willing to pay for it, of course.

Your pictures are wonderful.

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
While growing up, we spent two weeks every summer in Minnesota fishing and enjoying. To this day, MN holds a very special place in my heart. I loved lying in bed, the breeze blowing in the windows and all you could hear were the loons on the lake in the dark. A gorgeous sound. I'd give anything to visit the beautiful state again. I miss it so very much. Loved your pics. You are so talented with the camera. Hope you had a great time.

65sunnyday

Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
Good eye for beauty. Next week we're going to N Michigan for a week--it's so beautiful there, too. A more modest beauty, but still soooo captivating, esp Grand Traverse Bay. I have pics somewhere from last year, of a family of swans on the beach.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
That is a beautiful picture of a Black Crowned Night Heron. They are one of my favorite birds. Would it be OK if I were to save that picture for my own personal use? I would not publish it any where. Or could I get a print of it from you? I am willing to pay for it, of course.

Your pictures are wonderful.
Is he a Black Crowned Heron or a Green Heron? I am pretty sure he is a green heron. What ever he is he sure is beautiful. You are welcome to save the pic for your own use :)

While growing up, we spent two weeks every summer in Minnesota fishing and enjoying. To this day, MN holds a very special place in my heart. I loved lying in bed, the breeze blowing in the windows and all you could hear were the loons on the lake in the dark. A gorgeous sound. I'd give anything to visit the beautiful state again. I miss it so very much. Loved your pics. You are so talented with the camera. Hope you had a great time.
There is nothing to compare to listening to a loon on a warm summer night! I am glad you enjoyed your vacations to MN we have some beautiful areas in our state.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow,amazing pics!

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
What gorgeous pictures. My sister lives in Wisc. on Red Cedar near Haywood ----I love the area , the eagles, the loons, the next door heron----not so big on all the bears---and one year pumas. I can't wait for my annual visit in a few weeks. Thanks for reminding me of all that beauty up North.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, those are awesome pictures!!!!!!:hug8::D:dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.