• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Summer Photos

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Of course I had to share some snake photos with everyone!

River

Inara

Simon

RC Pastel

Sugar Ferrari Hypo

Hypo Jungle

Isis

Albino Chinese Beauty

Normal Chinese Beauty

Ridleyi Beauty Female

Ridleyi Beauty Male

Raven

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Gorgeous!:heart:

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I need raven :xflove:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Beautiful :joyful:

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Fall photos of the retics in their holding bin while I crawled into cages:laugh:

Lily with not an ounce of fat in sight anymore. She shed pounds and got that sleek muscle with her diet. Which was something like 4 meals the last year.

The insanely beautiful Cleo.

Ramse. He has a lot of orange coloration/shading that I can’t capture.

Anubis. Boys just orange after his last shed. He’s been gaining some length so he looks all pencil like lately.

Riddle

Fluffy. He just won’t grow. He is from a breeder that doesn’t breed dwarfs but if he isn’t a throwback to some small locality blood I’d be really surprised.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Sooo pretty! Ramse is so pretty as well:heart:I admire that you have so Many snake babies:faint: I would have a breakdown caring for so Many animals:embarassed:

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Sooo pretty! Ramse is so pretty as well:heart:I admire that you have so Many snake babies:faint: I would have a breakdown caring for so Many animals:embarassed:
Ramse is probably my third favorite Retic. Right after the girls! Cleo is still my favorite snake out of everyone even though the boas are my favorite species (Boa imperator & Boa constrictor).

Hahaha sometimes I think about breaking down too! I made a schedule recently that I have been trying to stick too because I found that I had a bad tendency to try and do everyone in one day. So like Tuesday’s are fish/lizards/rats, Wednesday Parrots minus Titan/Retics, Thursday the rest of the snakes, Friday Titans room, and of course the random daily care that doesn’t take very long at all....it’s the major cleanings that kill me when I try to do it all at once. This week will be screwy with the holidays of course....I’ll try to get everyone done today and tomorrow, so that I’m not hanging out with animal poop all day Thursday:rolleyes:

I have plans to make the majority of snakes partially bioactive enclosures. So soil & insect cultures but no plants or minimal plants. That will cut down on the snake care time & probably the need for the humidifier to run so often!