1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Suggestion for toys to take apart for goffin?

Discussion in 'Enrichment and Foraging Park' started by sunnysmom, 4/12/17.

1. Tyrion

Tyrion Rollerblading along the road

Annette Thompson
    LOL....they are for sure a different bird ...but I cant wait to get the bolts set I ordered and I think Im going to put something together like that box for him ..anything to help with the screaming ..which yesterday was better ...he has been using his indoor voice :wacky:

iamwhoiam and sunnysmom like this.
  2. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue

Michelle
    I'm glad the screaming was better. I think Elvis heard me come home last night and threw a bit of a birdie fit as he was already covered and in bed. I was tempted to let him out because I know he just wanted to see me, but I don't want to reinforce that when he screams he gets his way. So, I didn't. He fussed for about 20 minutes but then settled down. You'll have to post a picture of what you put together.

3. Laura729

Laura729 Jogging around the block

I'm so behind - I need to get caught up on Elvis updates!! :)

Like others mentioned, a stainless steel bold with wingnuts is always fun for Lucius (I think I had a not-so-great photo of in one of our messages but I will check). It's super easy, even if you don't do much DIY. :)

sunnysmom likes this.
  4. jmfleish

jmfleish Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Jen
    I bought one of these from a FB friend. The pieces turn but don't come off. They're perfect for the mechanical bird.

Facebook

sunnysmom and Laura729 like this.
  5. Laura729

Laura729 Jogging around the block

I was just thinking of/looking for this! Great idea! :)

sunnysmom likes this.
  6. jmfleish

jmfleish Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Jen
    Here are some pictures if you can't get the link to work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Tyrion

Tyrion Rollerblading along the road

Annette Thompson
    That thing looks great ...where do I get one ???? :)

iamwhoiam and Laura729 like this.
  8. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Finally gave my Goffin's the AS Little Wing Nut and she is afraid of it. The other day I gave her a Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys Block Party and no fear of that at all which surprised me due to the size of the toy. Little Wing Nut....:eeeek: Block Party...:cheer:
    Goffin's....:wacky:

sunnysmom and Laura729 like this.
  9. jmfleish

Jen
    You can contact Bill Wasserman on FB if you have a FB account. Just plug his name in and send him a PM letting him know you would like to order one. Otherwise, I suppose I could probably order it for you.

Laura729 likes this.
  10. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

That's a great toy for a Goffin's or for any other bird that likes taking things/trying to take things apart.

sunnysmom and jmfleish like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)