• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Stolen Macaw

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1195483790.jpeg_1548614158097.jpeg
I found this but it was posted 14 days ago. Looks like a Catalina to me and I've never seen a bird cage being used tha t had cobwebs

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

BirdField

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Finn
View attachment 295200
I found this but it was posted 14 days ago. Looks like a Catalina to me and I've never seen a bird cage being used tha t had cobwebs
Yeah, looking through the CA craigslist for parrots isn't the happiest experience. Lots of sad birds on there. :(

Just re-checked craigslist, nothing new besides scams on scarlets and blue & golds.

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
I’ve promoted this thru my business page on Facebook and it’s going to run out soon. Unfortunately I can’t keep going with them because it is getting expensive. If any of you could take a screen shot of this and keep it going on your social media I would really appreciate it and so would Big Birds family. They don’t know how to navigate the internet very well. And she’s very loved. 2CB093CD-5F7D-4086-8EF9-CD4424C348C0.png

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I’ve promoted this thru my business page on Facebook and it’s going to run out soon. Unfortunately I can’t keep going with them because it is getting expensive. If any of you could take a screen shot of this and keep it going on your social media I would really appreciate it and so would Big Birds family. They don’t know how to navigate the internet very well. And she’s very loved. View attachment 295519
@lexalayne I posted the info on my facebook page . And the west valley bird club that I belong to .

West Valley Bird Society - Home | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?

fbid=2134904836548260&set=pcb.703047970092994&type=3&ifg=1&__tn__=H

H-R&eid=ARB9jdQkMNkN670Rtwy0fRa2aF5Ma2iKQY4bFg33OGQ35WAHSu

W57rjC-S_LbdRV8cowuPlrSdKcelon

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000862924705

I also went to 911 parrot alert to see if any one has placed notice about about the Macaw. I don't see any.
I will do that for you, I'm wondering why they haven't posted anything about their Macaw ? if I place an add for them they need to check if anyone has responded.

Last edited:

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
@lexalayne I posted the info on my facebook page . And the west valley bird club that I belong to .

West Valley Bird Society - Home | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?

fbid=2134904836548260&set=pcb.703047970092994&type=3&ifg=1&__tn__=H

H-R&eid=ARB9jdQkMNkN670Rtwy0fRa2aF5Ma2iKQY4bFg33OGQ35WAHSu

W57rjC-S_LbdRV8cowuPlrSdKcelon

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000862924705

I also went to 911 parrot alert to see if any one has placed notice about about the Macaw. I don't see any.
I will do that for you, I'm wondering why they haven't posted anything about their Macaw ? if I place an add for them they need to check if anyone has responded.

She is posted in parrot 911 alert. And thank u for posting everywhere else. ❤❤❤

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
Everyone; I’m pushing this so much because my daughter’s huskies escaped their boarding kennel the Thanksgiving before last. The owner managed to catch our female but this guy... disappeared in seconds! We only found him because of Facebook and the hundreds - thousands of shares from everyone pitching in. He ended up crossing two high ways and was far away from where he escaped. And he’s my favorite .... I thought for sure I would never see him again. 54AACEC8-9732-485D-8FE8-D64134AD5A49.png

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
God willing Big Bird's story will be just as happy. :angel1:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood