• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

STOLEN CAIQUE

Fritzgerald16

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
::ATTENTION:: does anyone recognize this... - Casa La Parrot LLC | Facebook

The store my Mia and Oscar are at had someone steal a WBC from a cage in the back of the store.

His name is Max and he has a family who loves him. He is the friendliest little bird and she stuck him in her sweater and walked out while the employees were dealing with doing trims for other customers. There are cameras on the open cages where all the babies are, but in the link you will see the images of her holding Max.

I personally have Max to thank for helping Claudia get over her fear of birds and bring her confidence up in handling them. She has been allowed to hold Max and he just snuggles her non stop. She was scared of Mia at first because she is a baby and uses her beak a lot, but after getting to know Max and see his personality she is very excited for Mia to come home. He taught Claudia that beaks are not always scary.

I hope we find this sweet boy :sad5:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Oh no! So sad. I can't imagine someone taking my caique. I'd have to hurt them.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
So sad. :( I hope that Max is found!

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I wonder if there's a way to put this on the local news in your area? Also put up flyers around of her face. The more it gets around the better chance of her being caught.

Fritzgerald16

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
I wonder if there's a way to put this on the local news in your area? Also put up flyers around of her face. The more it gets around the better chance of her being caught.
We have it shared all over Facebook and I put an ad on the local craigslist. A lot of us are tagging the local news station and myself plus some others have sent messages to the local news stations to get the word out!
We are trying but I'm afraid he is gone :( He isn't even my bird and my heart is broken! I know the two employees who were working are beating themselves up over this.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
You also need to list him on Parrotalert. That's a really good picture of that girl - I wouldn't give him up yet.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh how awful! I really hope he's found. He must be so scared, and his people must be worried sick!

Familyof12

Real Name
Liz
Hopefully the woman is being good to him, especially if she wanted him so badly she kidnapped him! (GRRRRRRR!!!) Maybe the woman will return him (please oh please oh please). My thoughts with the family while they are going through this ordeal. I super hope he is found. This makes me feel awful. :(

Fritzgerald16

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
You also need to list him on Parrotalert. That's a really good picture of that girl - I wouldn't give him up yet.
I just made one! It just makes me sick that someone would just walk in and take an animal like that :sad8:

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
I am speechless. That a person could do that. I hope he is returned safely.

Tara81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tara
In my area when people are looking for a lost animal we use the item classifieds. Maybe post it there on Facebook also if u have not, a lot of people use classifieds, post in towns and cities near your town or city too she might be from out of town

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Lurch is still posted on lost and found and pets for sale just in case and he was posted on Parrot Alert and Facebook. Those will get the word out and hopefully she realizes taking him was wrong and returns him poor lil guy. His family has to be devastated.

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
:omg:
That is so messed up!!!! I hope they find her soon and bring her to trial!!!

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I read on the facebook page that they did find Max.