• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stole my cat and dumped him as a stray

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
How terrible! I hope you find him.
:hug8:

Amy Pierce

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy Pierce
@Bokkapooh I'm sorry all that happened to you. I just can't comprehend what some people thinks gives them the right to take another person's pet!
@Monica I am also sorry to hear about all your cats! That was the problem with this kitty of mine, he loved to explore. All our other cats are indoor cats, only sneaking out at night when all the dogs are inside, and never going more than a few meters from the house.
I will only be going on Friday to look for him. Between studying and writing exams, its the only time I get. My brain tells me not to get my hopes up but my heart tells me there's a chance he has made it all this time and will be coming home with me. I know I will be devastated if I don't find him, but I can't not try!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle

Wulfgeist

Strolling the yard
Reading all these horror stories just makes me cringe. People can be so cruel. When I was growing up we lived in the country and our cats were indoor/outdoor. Mom never kept a litter box in the house except when it was bitterly cold. Eventually all cats were lost or hit on the road. My cats now are indoor only except on leash and harness. I don't think I could bear to have something happen to them. Especially with stories like the trailer park manager who urged residents to put out bowls of antifreeze to help deal with the stray cat population. :jawdrop1:

green&grey

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
I don't get how people can be so cruel! I feel sad even when I have to feed live insects to my turtle.
We have horrible neighbors as well tho. They took my best friend's cat Cleo(who just had a kitten at the time) and dumped her in the middle of the city.
Other ones had a hound pup who was molested by their child(and not just the usual child I-love-you-so-much-I'll-strangle-you. Naw, this kid would corner it and stab it with sticks, and then kick it because it didn't want to be petted). They even starved him, the poor fella eventually got sick and died. Now they have a cat.. I hope it won't go the same way.
The third ones(they just moved, THANK GOD) would kick my dogs in the face because they were ''stepping on their grass''. And they weren't mean just to animals tho. They were pretty darn horrible to me and my parents, and my best friend and her parents.

I'm just mad there isn't anyone here to regulate this kind of savagery.

Cinnyluver

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
This makes me angry beyond words. I am so sorry for what that man did. That is so horrible!
My friends dad had a macaw (I think a blue and gold?) and one day he got in a fight with his girlfriend and the next morning when he woke up, his girlfriend and his bird were gone. They think she stole the bird and sold him for money. He never found his bird:( People can be so so horrible.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
praying you find your baby... as for your neighbor, I shouldn't comment about that, I will just say he sounds like a terrible person..

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
@Gen120 Very politely put :mad:

echobird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ash
I hope you find your kitty! I have terrible neighbors as well. First they stole my cat, he escaped and they chased after him. Several years later both my cats went missing only a few months apart. I have a feeling it was the neighbors. They finally got their own cats, two of the opposite gender, and allowed them to breed. Because of these neighbors there were hundreds of band ones cats and kittens. Luckily, now most have been fixed and reformed. I have four of my own that we're once there's.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:omg: I hope that you find your cat but if not least you have the satisfaction of trying.

:hug8:

Nissili

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dakota
Did you find your kitty? I wish you the best, that neighbor of yours sounds absolutely awful for doing that. Some people really have a lot of nerve thinking they can just do whatever they want like that - your cat isn't just something for him to take from you whenever he decides it's on his nerves or not beneficial to him, an animal is a companion and nobody should have the ability to take them from you.

I'm hoping for the best and that the kitty is fending alright for himself out there, or that someone found him and has been caring for him so at the very least you can find him and know he's safe and alright.