1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SS Cage

Discussion in 'Toys & Cages Bypass' started by BeanieofJustice, 9/11/19.

1. BeanieofJustice

BeanieofJustice Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Steph
    So... very excited. Just got a great deal off of CL on a stainless steel kings cage!!
    Mom saw it and sent the ad to me yesterday!!
    Sam chews on his cage and it drives me crazy—and worries me—and now I won’t have to worry about that anymore.

Attached Files:

2. Yoshi&Raphi

Yoshi&Raphi Rollerblading along the road

Raphi
    Awesome! Could you post pics when you have it set up? I like seeing different peoples cage setups.

Fuzzy, Sarahmoluccan, faislaq and 4 others like this.
  3. BeanieofJustice

BeanieofJustice Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Steph
    Absolutely!! I was just so excited I needed to share.

Fuzzy, Sarahmoluccan, faislaq and 5 others like this.
  4. AkasyaEllric

AkasyaEllric Jogging around the block Celebirdy of the Month

Morgan
    That's awesome! I need to do this eventually for Slade since he likes to chew his bars when he doesn't think any of his toys are worth using at the time.

5. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Super Moderator Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Wow! How excellent for you.

I’d love a SS cage but can only find one place that has them and they’re about 5k!

Congratulations on your good score :)
    Can’t wait to see pics.

Fuzzy, Sarahmoluccan, faislaq and 4 others like this.
  6. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Rollerblading along the road Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Roz
    OOOOOOOH!!!! LUCKY Sam!!! :dance4::dance4::dance4: Kobe is the only one lucky enough to have a SS cage here. Sadly the the UK stopped importing them after I bought Kobe's maybe 12 years ago.

7. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    Thanks!! Yeah, same thing with Sam. Keep an eye out and one might pop up! I certainly wasn't expecting to find it.

Thank you!! :D And oof, wow :eek: that's a lot. This cage new is just under 4k. I couldn't have afforded it new, that's for sure.
    Thank you!! :D I've wanted one for him for a long time. Won't chew on those big toys but man he chews on his cage :grumpy: Oh really? I wonder why they stopped. That's too bad, good that you got one at least!

I am over the moon about this cage. Beginning of this week, I NEVER would have thought I'd have a SS cage :D
    The people I got it from had a baby Hyacinth and she let me hold her, the bird cuddled with me, she was a doll but man that beak and those feet were HUGE!

8. Rain Bow

Rain Bow Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting!

Rain
    It's a beauty, TY for sharing! Can't wait to see it set up.

Fuzzy, faislaq and BeanieofJustice like this.
  9. Eloy

Eloy Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    Congrats! ♥️
    I can understand the joy. That is also what I like most, to buy things to them that you know is good for them.
    One day I will also have a big ss cage (with divider) for my girls. :)

And congrats for interaction with that baby Hy.
    That is one thing I really want to do.

Rain Bow, Fuzzy, faislaq and 2 others like this.
  10. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    Thank you!! :D

I spend more money and time taking care of them than I do myself. And it makes me happy. I'm sure your girls will love that!
    Thank you! I'd never expected to hold one, it was a pretty awesome experience.

Fuzzy, Eloy, Rain Bow and 4 others like this.
  11. Beasley

Beasley Jogging around the block

Maggie Beasley
    Congrats!! I can’t wait to see the pictures of Sams new setup!

Eloy, Rain Bow, faislaq and 1 other person like this.
  12. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    Thank you!! I can't wait to post them :D

13. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Andrea
    Nice! My bar chewers are the male conures. I'd like stainless steel for them too. I'll need to win a lottery!

Fuzzy, Eloy, Rain Bow and 2 others like this.
  14. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Great that you found one on CL. Any cage I find is not worth purchasing or is being sold by someone who stocks and sells cages.

15. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    I hear that... I got lucky. It's amazing, like their beaks are magnetically drawn to the bars!

Yeah, that's usually how it is here too. I think it's only the second one I've seen on CL. The first cage I got for Sam was a good CL find. My mom found it because she works from home she has time to look through CL. I usually don't have time to look.

Eloy, Rain Bow, faislaq and 2 others like this.
  16. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! Vendor

Kate
    This is my dream for my lorikeets! Awesome find!

Fuzzy, Eloy, BeanieofJustice and 2 others like this.
  17. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award SUPER HERO

Karen
    :shocked2: What a find! Congratulations! :giveme5:

18. zoo mom

zoo mom Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Elaine
    Congratulations.

Fuzzy, Eloy, BeanieofJustice and 2 others like this.
  19. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Shawna
    I understand this excitement! I got my King's Aluminum cage for $200 on Craigslist several years ago now. I felt like I had won the lottery! Congrats :)

Fuzzy, Beasley, Eloy and 4 others like this.
  20. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    Thank you!!
    Thank you!! :D

Thank you!

That's awesome! It's those kind of things that make me appreciate Craigslist. And thank you!

Eloy, faislaq and Mizzely like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)