• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Spring is Sprung!

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
At least here in south africa. Two days ago caught Cha Cha pleasuring herself on a branch.

This morning aggression levels so high that I placed Fingers in a separate cage

Hey Cha Cha. Calm tf down lol

It's the male who is supposed to be hormonal. Well he Is, if you count a manic desire to chomp on every available surface in the house.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Hopefully your other fids are more mellow this season. :) I can't imagine what it would be like if all of your flock got "spring fever".

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Rocket, Casey and Bob all humpty dumpty their toys or perches all year long... they could care less if it's spring, summer or fall! :D

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Henry was a little ugly coming out today... like raging bull ugly. Very watchful all day long and the evening was...eh, still ugly. He's been good for two years. Hoping it won't be the new trend for the next few months. I would need stronger deoderant....he can make my pits sweaty!!!!

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
Cha Cha and fingers out playing all day. They've been ignoring their nest box since I moved them up country.

So I started a game by popping them in the nest box through the open hatch and letting them find their own way out through the usual entrance.

Half hour after this, Cha Cha went in of her own volition. Then the mating started.

I feel like I need a shower. I'm a birdie pimp lol

Last edited: