• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Spooktacular Halloween Bird Toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe

Trick or Tweet Toy

Let your bird Trick-Or-Tweet with this fun and cute mini Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin bucket. Stuffed with fun Halloween crinkle paper and filled with dried Papaya cube treats for your bird to find, hide the Trick-Or-Tweet toy in and around your bird's home on Halloween so she can Trick-or-Treat while you're out enjoying your Halloween!

3" x 3.5" Perfect for Budgies, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Conures, Quakers, Caiques, Ringnecks, Mini Macaw, Small Cockatoo, Amazons, African Greys, Eclectus and similar!

Trick-Or-Tweet Halloween Bird Toy Parrot Toy

Birdie Brew

Let your bird stir up some Parrot-Potion with this fun and cute mini Witch's cauldron. Stuffed with fun Halloween crinkle paper and filled with dried Papaya cube treats for your bird to find, hide the Birdie Brew toy in and around your bird's home on Halloween so she can Trick-or-Treat while you're out enjoying your Halloween!

3" x 3.5" Perfect for Budgies, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Conures, Quakers, Caiques, Ringnecks, Mini Macaw, Small Cockatoo, Amazons, African Greys, Eclectus and similar!

Birdie Brew Halloween Bird Toy Parrot Toy

Boo! Ball

These Spooktacular purple vine balls are stuffed with festive, Halloween crinkle paper sure to delight all birds- large & small! Shove your own seed balls, treats or foot toys inside the vine ball to create your own Halloween foraging toy for your bird!

3.5" Diameter, Perfect for ALL sizes of parrots and birds!

Boo! Balls Halloween Foot Toys for Parrots and Birds

Craze Cage

The Craze Cage is a ghoulishly delightful, hauntingly fun metal cage stuffed with Halloween crinkle paper, making it a Spooktacular and festive Halloween bird toy! Fill the Craze Cage with your bird's favorite treats or foot toys and watch the bewitching begin! But the Craze Cage isn't all fun and games, it's also plenty functional! Once your bird removes and shreds all of the Halloween crinkle paper, you can refill the cage and reuse, year-round! Dishwasher safe, it's perfect for feeding fresh fruits & veggies!

3" x 7" Perfect for Budgies, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Conures, Quakers, Caiques, Ringnecks, Eclectus, Amazons, African Greys and similar!

Haunted Huts (Available only while supplies last!)

A festive, sturdy tent for birds to snuggle in and feel warm and safe during a chilly, spooky season! This popular design tent features a cute ghost mural to make your bird feel at home, while enjoying a comfortable hut. The tent is lined in soft fleece, and within the base is a sturdy plastic brace, so these tents will not bend or buckle under your bird's weight, offering a reassuring, stable surface for antsy and uneasy birds to get used to the wonders of sleeping in a tent.

Machine washable in gentle cycle on cold water and air dry.

10"L x 4"W x 6"H Perfect for Budgies, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Quakers, Conures, Caiques, Ringnecks and similar!

Halloween Parrot and Bird Hut Skulls

P.S. Recognize the gorgeous model? That's Avian Avenue's own REMY the Eclectus! Thank you to both the amazing photographer, 'BamaBirdmom,' as well as the astounding Remy the Eclectus. :)

Last edited:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Chloe, you need to stop promoting parrot world until you are on the payroll! That guy can do his own advertisements. :rofl:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
adorable!!! :rpg7:

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I love your toys... and your Eclectus!! OMG! He is gorgeous!! I want him!!!

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
those are adorable!! :)
adorable!!! :rpg7:
TY!! :) CUTE smiley face!!!

Chloe, you need to stop promoting parrot world until you are on the payroll! That guy can do his own advertisements. :rofl:
I am an affiliate

I love your toys... and your Eclectus!! OMG! He is gorgeous!! I want him!!!
Thank you! :D :D The Eclectus is BamaBirdMom's birdie. She took the amazing pics and her Eclectus, Remy, modeled! :)

Last edited:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
SO adorable! Love it :)
Archie and Ella would go crazy for that Boo! ball.

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
SO adorable! Love it :)
Archie and Ella would go crazy for that Boo! ball.
:D My favorite is the Craze Cage, cause even after they shred & pull all the paper out, you can use it as a treat cage, or fill it up with other colors of crinkle paper to make it festive for any holiday or season. :)

Sparx really doesn't care much for skewers, so I found this is a much better way for my to feed her veggies that she loves so much. :)

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
Only 2ish weeks till Halloween! There's still time to get your birds these cute toys!

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
Very cute and original! I could see it lasting longer with our Caique than our Grey though - the Caique goes through so many toys a week!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Great stuff!

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name